Opinion Matt Burton

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I feel sorry for Matt Burton. Blokes stuck in between all this bickering and back & forth. Can’t fuckin wait till he’s wearing that Blue & White headgear!
He will not be changing his black head gear.....the head gear he wares has a very special meaning to him. It belonged to his close mate that passed away. Wearing the head gear makes him feel like his mate is there out on the field with him.

Last edited:

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
He will not be changing his black head gear.....the head gear he wares has a very special meaning to him. It belonged to his close mate that passed away. Wearing the head gear makes him feel like his mate is there out on the field with him.
That’s nice

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did anyone hear Gould’s comments this week about Burton and that if he was in our side we “would be further up the table,he is that good”. I know a lot of people hate him but he knows a footballer when he sees one. Pumped to see him in blue and white.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Writing Allan off already? Not only was he brilliant last year, he is also finding done good form at centre. Defensively he was great in the weekend. Will be an excellent signing for us.
he did get brushed off a lot at centre the past couple of weeks, he actually wasn’t great at all on the weekend.. hopefully he comes good and does some sprint training.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

geez that's special what a tribute to continue with.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Had to post this image I found in Burton IG's feed on TK so we can all make fun of this fuckwit

View attachment 23936

Burton playing centre and S Kotoa, T Kotoa, JMK, Lewis, Ogden and Napa still at the club in 22. FMD some people have no clue
Allan's our 3rd best fullback?
How's Burton going to carry the club in the centres?
Cotric has struggled in the centres.
We have to sign a hooker (also has to be quality) for 22.
No way S. Katoa is re-signed.
No way Napa is re-signed.
Why is Naden on the bench? He's probably our best centre option next year.
It's pretty unlikely T. Katoa and Lewis (especially, a couple others you can throw in their too) are going to be re-signed.

Those are my thoughts after thinking about it for 10 seconds...