No Source Matt Burton

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Burton and jack hethrington the whispers are, id also like to think john asitia would be a good swap for tolman

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Burton and jack hethrington the whispers are, id also like to think john asitia would be a good swap for tolman
John Asiata is the perfect lock ball playing ability to link up with the edges but also can play through the middle. I said before Hetherington would be awesome.. exactly the type of front rower we are missing and would compliment Thommo. Burton... well nothing needs to be said really. As long as he doesn’t push Avo out cause that wouldn’t be ideal.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
It says it all about the integrity of Nasheed when he has some weird anal bleeding video just above discussions about Burton rumours.

That's highly reputable reporting right there..
Please.
Firstly you focused on the wrong but. Below it was the requested proof from the insider that we have started talking to Burton.
Secondly,
Don't judge, we all have our thing. Big boobs, lingerie, breeding, redheads. It takes all kinds.

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Nah, go for Keary on the expensive..!! Offer him a huge deal he can’t resist, get him in the blue and white and watch us top the table with our new coach , few other signings along with cotric and Lafai and we will have a nice foundation and epic rebuild ahead.!!
Lafai?!? :laughing:

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes Lafai, you can laugh or take the piss lol, but I’m glad he’s back home an in the blue an white, after he has his first game for us you will all be raving about how good he played, and how good it is to have him back, the threads will definitely start popping up, and all positives as well.. but hey that’s just my optimism I guess.!!

I Always liked Lafai, he’s a bulldog and it’s nice to have one of our own back, probably won’t be for long unfortunately, but I will
Enjoy it while it lasts.!!

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yes Lafai, you can laugh or take the piss lol, but I’m glad he’s back home an in the blue an white, after he has his first game for us you will all be raving about how good he played, and how good it is to have him back, the threads will definitely start popping up, and all positives as well.. but hey that’s just my optimism I guess.!!

I Always liked Lafai, he’s a bulldog and it’s nice to have one of our own back, probably won’t be for long unfortunately, but I will
Enjoy it while it lasts.!!
I love your optimism but im not expecting much out of Lafai he's back up at best.
In saying that he's better then Holland,Montoya,Smith at centre but thats too not hard.

One centre spot taken next year one to go, im liking the acquisition of Barrett next year more and more i read about him.
Us Dogs supporters have been needing something to look forward to for so long.

Reactions: ATT

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I love your optimism but im not expecting much out of Lafai he's back up at best.
In saying that he's better then Holland,Montoya,Smith at centre but thats too not hard.

One centre spot taken next year one to go, im liking the acquisition of Barrett next year more and more i read about him.
Us Dogs supporters have been needing something to look forward to for so long.
Yes he is better, and I just find it refreshing, kinda like a little fairy tale ending for Lafai, he’s always been a favourite of mine as a doggs player, among others obviously.. just be nice too see him out there again.

and 100% about Barrett, he has very much given me confidence in what he’s about and after reading everything etc, so completely agree with ya there mate..!!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes he is better, and I just find it refreshing, kinda like a little fairy tale ending for Lafai, he’s always been a favourite of mine as a doggs player, among others obviously.. just be nice too see him out there again.

and 100% about Barrett, he has very much given me confidence in what he’s about and after reading everything etc, so completely agree with ya there mate..!!
Lafai is shit.
He's slow. Doesn't do much. Smacks is his wife up according to the papers and can't crack the team coming 14th.

He was only effective back in the day because we had ***** putting him in holes.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Lafai is shit.
He's slow. Doesn't do much. Smacks is his wife up according to the papers and can't crack the team coming 14th.

He was only effective back in the day because we had c*** putting him in holes.
Disagree especially the last bit... Couldn't be further from the truth

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Disagree especially the last bit... Couldn't be further from the truth
He want a tackle buster. I honestly hated him for us. All he had was good handling. All this was 5 years ago too and he's old now.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lafai is shit.

He was only effective back in the day because we had c*** putting him in holes.
He’s not shit at all, and when he plays again you can eat those words, only handling lol? He scored long range solo try’s, he stepped 3/4 opposition turned them inside out to go on a score, was a good finisher, had pace, strength .. back when he was with us. He was actually a top player.!!

maybe he doesn’t have that skill now, maybe he does.. but he definitely was not SHIT at all, your comment is shit.!!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
He’s not shit at all, and when he plays again you can eat those words, only handling lol? He scored long range solo try’s, he stepped 3/4 opposition turned them inside out to go on a score, was a good finisher, had pace, strength .. back when he was with us. He was actually a top player.!!

maybe he doesn’t have that skill now, maybe he does.. but he definitely was not SHIT at all, your comment is shit.!!
Hi Tim.

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lafai was good in 2014 but really since then he hasn't done much. As a backup he would be OK but if he's in the starting 17 next year were fucked. Cotric, Hoppa, Avo and even Schoup should all be ahead of him. Plus David Holland reckons we're going to sign another center