No Source Matt Burton

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Damn I was hopeful of getting him but now that Naseed dropped his scoop I know it's not happening lol.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can we officially negotiate with a player contracted for next year? Unless the rules have changed, that can only be done in november

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
That's speculation.

Im telling you that yesterday negotiations officially opened.People met with people and it's not just pie in the sky stuff.
Nasheed, what sources do you have aside from your crack pipe?

I'd love for you to be right but your strike rate must be at about 0.7% by now.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Can we officially negotiate with a player contracted for next year? Unless the rules have changed, that can only be done in november
That's right. We can't negotiate with him or anyone else still under contract unless given permission by that club. But like you said, we can negotiate with anyone off contract at the end of 21 from the 1st of November this year.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Club officials can not directly negotiate with him or his management.

Diatribe 2000

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just a quick reminder that the Kennel supports the smoke free environment act 2000, and no smoking is permitted while posting.
Thank you for your co operation

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nasheed, I bloody hope you're right. We all know there are rules but we also know not every club plays by the rules so fuck the rules. There are LOTS of ways to do this without getting caught.

I hope the club is "unofficially" negotiating with him so by the time Nov 1 rolls around, he is ready to sign the contract so we can start work on getting him here for next year. The last thing you want is to start the negotiations on Nov 1 and then have it drag out for 3 months meaning he misses the entire preseason training with us. If that happens it will be a disaster because he wont know our attacking structures - what if he decides to run the ball on the 4th tackle in the opposition 20 - Tolman will fucking murder him right there on the field.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is no rule about the players manager putting feelers out there because their player isn’t getting a run.
Basically the same scenario with chn, see what parties might be interested, go from there

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's speculation.

Im telling you that yesterday negotiations officially opened.People met with people and it's not just pie in the sky stuff.
How do you just say statements like that? How about some proof? I can tell you a lot of things as well but f me you just come out and post like you sat down and had coffee with Steve Price