News Matt Burton wants out

korrmatta1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The blokes a future half what a waste he doesn’t even get to play FG week in week out pathetic panthers they can go get uckeddd

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
His kick offs alone get to their dead ball line

Watch us on Saturday gift them 30m from our shot kick offs

XR6T

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I can't believe that Penrith have Tyrone May in front of him....Burton shits all over him in every aspect!!

Penrith are Dickheads!!
Actually, no they're not....they're smart, give Burto to us as your outcast...:blush::tearsofjoy:

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Well we can definitely forget getting him for 2021, no way they release him. Can't believe they prioritised the other halves over him. Easily the best half at Penrith lol.

Dakdah

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hopefully it works out the same for the panthers as it did for us when we had sherwin, Anasta and got rid of Thurston. Not comparing Burton to Thurston at all but rather hopefully the panthers lost the best of the three halves they have

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well we can definitely forget getting him for 2021, no way they release him. Can't believe they prioritised the other halves over him. Easily the best half at Penrith lol.
He seems very competent even at halfback if Flanagan goes down. Then you have a descent choice in Averillo to play 5/8 with an extra years first grade experience.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
First class kicking and passing game, i would like to see burton run with the ball a bit more....how big is this kid though.
Gone are the days of Holland, Montoya, tolman, lichaa, ( and almost Lewis and nappa)
Here comes Allen, cotric, Jac, burton, flanagan, Thomson and hopefuly the cheese.
I really miss being confident of winning a game and I think these young guns in the halves can be weapons. We sure as shit need some mongrel back in our club.
Go dogs