News Matt Burton wants out

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ivan must be chuffed with how this has panned out. The golden child injured by a Dogs player and instant justification for not letting Burton go. It’s sickening lol
hopefully, the 2022 sequel has people questioning why the Panthers released future immortal Burton for the sake of overrated, over paid Cleary

a dogs life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Can someone tell me where this round 3 rumour started?

At training tonight everyone was saying this round 3 crap.

I'd love if it happened but I can't see it.
At absolute best you’d think it would be post origin.

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Except when Daddy's boy has to sit out the game due to a concussion he suffered against the Dogs after they said he was cleared after the game by HIA test. They will give just enough to justify their actions.....
Back in reserves the following week,doing him a big favour lol

Psycho Doggie

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Absolutely. I want him here this year, but that was on the basis he would stay in reserve grade for the majority of the season.

Playing first grade would only help him improve, and hopefully he plays so good that Penrith have no choice but to at least play him from the bench.
And if he plays really well Penriff will come under a lot of heat if they don't put him in the 13.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's weird people want him to be bad to get back at us. It benefits the dogs for him to be as good as he can and keep working on his game. Tomorrow will be one hell of a learning experience.
If his previous 1st grade performances are anything to go on he will have a great game!
He just didnt seem over owed or nervous as I recall in those games...thats what had/has me so excited to have him on board whenever it happens.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Roger is more handsome though.........and has a better personality
Rodger Ramjet he's our man, hero of our nation....loved that show as a kid! RR very much reminds me of Stan from American dad.....or the other way round i suppose..

BlackJackBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Rodger Ramjet he's our man, hero of our nation....loved that show as a kid! RR very much reminds me of Stan from American dad.....or the other way round i suppose..
First person to promote PED to youngsters ;)

Oldpanther

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Quite funny last year tyrone may was back up half burton hardly got a look in but now panthers coping heat over not releasing him he gets picked so they dont look like pricks
May is on the bench because he can play every position other than prop.

Except when Daddy's boy has to sit out the game due to a concussion he suffered against the Dogs after they said he was cleared after the game by HIA test. They will give just enough to justify their actions.....
Wasn't Panthers decision. The NRL concussion protocol forced it.

chrise186

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
So keen to see Matty Burton get a run tonight
All in all I think this whole story with us asking over and over for him is 90% media agenda as that's what they expect to happen as he signed next year.
Sure we would love to have him this year and have asked the question but I don't believe that it's a case of us that keeps bringing it up every week as the media seem to suggest.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
How did Burton go vs Mounties? I didn't get a chance to watch it, it was on but I was at a BBQ so really was just score watching.

Malla

Reaction score
Hope Burton chokes and has the worst game of his career