News Matt Burton wants out

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
This is 81 pages of speculation and click bate for the media. In all honesty it doesn’t look like he coming this year. So we need to concentrate on what we have and hope it improves from the knights game. Avo needs to run more and more bodies in motion for the whole game. Defence needs to be commited and get up off the line.
If you don't keep pushing till the end of August, you will never know. Even if we only had him for the last 4 weeks of the season, it's still a start for the combination of playmakers. Obviously the earlier the better.

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I actually didn’t mind his answer. “Stuff Mansour he was on way too much money and was out the door...stuff Burton and his development we want to win, don’t care about what’s fair”

Much prefer that to the filth Cleary has said about Burton’s development being better in reserve grade at Penrith lol

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I actually didn’t mind his answer. “Stuff Mansour he was on way too much money and was out the door...stuff Burton and his development we want to win, don’t care about what’s fair”

Much prefer that to the filth Cleary has said about Burton’s development being better in reserve grade at Penrith lol
IF only the Bulldogs admin had this much attitude and the balls to hold strong when our "better" players had sooks and wanted releases. This is why i have so much respect for the Storm and good on the Panthers.

Dapper Dog

Deitz-ciple
Reaction score
Good on Brandy saying it like it is. It isn't fair on Burton.

As has been discussed endlessly on here, the reality is that Penrith are doing what's in their best interests and not Burton's. I'm glad Brandy said as much and isn't regurgitating that BS that it's for Burton's own sake. Everyone that argues for Burton's development is hoping that Penrith release him on compassionate grounds, and it should be pretty clear by now that they aren't going to budge for the sake of Burton.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Nasheed here,
Again. They have both Tyrone May and Ja Rule so they don’t need him.
And moreso, why has Matt Burton not tanked? He has to be filthy at just being used as a backup pawn

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Devils advocate though, panthers have said just give them a player.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ok it’s time for burton to have a little chat with Klemmers wife for some tips.... last resort
oh and fuck Alexander the smug prick