News Matt Burton wants out

Dogsarnthavingaparty

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate, don't worry about it, they are just being sooks. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and not everyone has to agree with that, it's a part of line.
We don't need to get personal and attack people if they don't agree with our point of view.
I'm no mod here but I got no issues with you hanging around.
Ivan Cleary is a total wanker just like his son

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know this will piss people off. That I'll be called a leftie. Tree hugger. PC police etc etc but ...

Find some of the comments directed at dave holland out of line. Just too far imo.

Taking about him being on crack. Him being on ice. I take offence.

As an avid user of drugs I feel I need to draw the line and stand up for them. Drugs need a voice and I feel they're being victimized here.

There's always a negative connotation when you mention crack, or ice and even coke. And I've had enough.

So ... Please refrain from using drugs as a negative tool because they've got feelings too. #drugsaregood

Burt Matton

Kennel Established
Reaction score
“There's always a negative connotation when you mention crack, or ice and even coke. And I've had enough”.

I’d say your right.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know this will piss people off. That I'll be called a leftie. Tree hugger. PC police etc etc but ...

Find some of the comments directed at dave holland out of line. Just too far imo.

As an avid user of drugs I feel I need to draw the line and stand up for them. Drugs need a voice and I feel they're being victimized here.

There's always a negative connotation when you mention crack, or ice and even coke. And I've had enough.

So ... Please refrain from using drugs as a negative tool because they've got feelings too. #drugsaregood
Come on Tassie, don't tell me you don't know the back story with Dave Holland and crack?

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

vices are fun... *while swigging single malt Scotch whisky*

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm just sick of you and others mentioning him and crack in the same sentence. Why the negativity towards crack?
His original mention of crack wasn't the drug, he wanted to have a crack at some players lol

PS crack is a waste of coke.

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No no no!

Drugs need to be done without the interference of other substances.

Shit. Do I really need to hold a seminar on drug taking in this group?
fair enough... you won't mind though if the rest of us immerse ourselves in booze, betting, boobs and fast cars?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
fair enough... you won't mind though if the rest of us immerse ourselves in booze, betting, boobs and fast cars?
I do actually.

What happened to dedication? Commitment? Loyalty? You boys are gorging in your vices but what I'd like to see is a steadfast agreement to just do hard drugs for the next week.

Who wants to take up the challenge?

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do actually.

What happened to dedication? Commitment? Loyalty? You boys are gorging in your vices but what I'd like to see is a steadfast agreement to just do hard drugs for the next week.

Who wants to take up the challenge?
sorry, but I am an advocate of multi-tasking... so unless it involves leaning back in a bucket seat with a joint in one hand and a glass of Macallan in the other with a lovely young lady ensuring your button fly is properly (un)done, what's the point?

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
sorry, but I am an advocate of multi-tasking... so unless it involves leaning back in a bucket seat with a joint in one hand and a glass of Macallan in the other with a lovely young lady ensuring your button fly is properly (un)done, what's the point?
So much to learn young man. So much to learn.

Como Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Let's bring back the phrase 'Coke is it' #acceptandembrace

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

If I supported LLLLLLIVERPOOL I'd do drugs to escape the pain too.

BahaMan

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Off topic but anyone want to see me make a fool of myself while calling out journalistic integrity, I do take requests as well if you have any Bulldogs content you'dlike to see. According to the Panthers forum the report for Burton round 3 came from the Telegraph but I'm at work so can't check.

Good to see someone else who can’t stand that peanut Clarkey, the blokes a deadset punish.