News Matt Burton wants out

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nobody is talking so they either talks have stalled OR (A long shot) just like JAC, gone quiet for a reason.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I'm guessing after we play the Pamfers...
That's a non event though. Plenty of late have just put in a clause that they don't play their old team. Where's the info even coming from and how credible is it?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That's a non event though. Plenty of late have just put in a clause that they don't play their old team. Where's the info even coming from and how credible is it?
Well my board link said they won't stop trying until June 30 (Well August 1 now) and my player link claimed he will be here round 1 v Knights.

PS if the player is wrong I'll name the lying **** lol

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Well my board link said they won't stop trying until June 30 (Well August 1 now) and my player link claimed he will be here round 1 v Knights.

PS if the player is wrong I'll name the lying **** lol
Haha we bloody need him that's for sure. That and a hooker, no bigger issues right now.

Oldpanther

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Off topic but anyone want to see me make a fool of myself while calling out journalistic integrity, I do take requests as well if you have any Bulldogs content you'dlike to see. According to the Panthers forum the report for Burton round 3 came from the Telegraph but I'm at work so can't check.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok I am adamant we are not getting Burton let's put that to bed but we have one spot to fill and what, we have $600-700k salary cap space.

Who do we sign or do we move Dietz into the mix? Can we pull off a massive play for Cameron Smith for one year?

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Off topic but anyone want to see me make a fool of myself while calling out journalistic integrity, I do take requests as well if you have any Bulldogs content you'dlike to see. According to the Panthers forum the report for Burton round 3 came from the Telegraph but I'm at work so can't check.

Media Watch gets hip, new presenter :grinning:

off-tap-robbie

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok I am adamant we are not getting Burton let's put that to bed but we have one spot to fill and what, we have $600-700k salary cap space.

Who do we sign or do we move Dietz into the mix? Can we pull off a massive play for Cameron Smith for one year?
Cameron Smith