10. Thompson
11. Jackson
12. Rfm
13. Elliott
14. Hetherington
15. Napa
16. Waddell
17. Doorey
Strongest line up IMO and top 4 potential. Avo can cover injury in the halves and if outside back goes down throw a back rower out there
He isn't ever going to play on the wing and we don't need 4 forwards.

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He isn't ever going to play on the wing and we don't need 4 forwards.
Why cant he play wing? Were weak on 1 side, Has pace enough size and has proven he can navigate the sideline for tough put downs, Also much easier to defend there then in the centers where he got smashed last year.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
has anyone thought of a round 4 swap, when we have thompson back in the team?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Why cant he play wing? Were weak on 1 side, Has pace enough size and has proven he can navigate the sideline for tough put downs, Also much easier to defend there then in the centers where he got smashed last year.
He will be pushed to the bench or moved to centre..Katoa/DWZ are our wingers at this stage.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
wow back.....lets give them a chance to get things together & get some first grade experience...we have a number of other deficiencies which are regularly brought up here which need to be resolved as well!
Burton in addition to the other signings collectively we’ll be much much better. I said make the 8, I didn’t say we’d win the comp

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He will be pushed to the bench or moved to centre..Katoa/DWZ are our wingers at this stage.
I'd love to see what a real coaching staff can do with Okunbor when he is back.
He has SO much potential but has lacked quality coaching and I think he owes the club for the debacle last year so should stick with us for a while.

mr j

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I want Burton but I also want Averillo to get a year at 5/8 :expressionless:
First time I disagree with one of your comment. Burton like Averillo are young, in tough years have given the fans hope for the future. If Burton was with us last year no way he would get a bashing on here, If he was shit house like Lewis year after year I would agree with what you’re saying.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Panthers just screwed themselves in the arse by signing Momirovski for next season, it has just given Burton a perfect reason to seek an immediate release even harder now! Not only was he stuck behind Luai and May at 5/8 now he’s pushed even further back behind the likes of Crighton, Naden, Whare and now Momirovski in the centres! Cleary didn’t think this one through correctly and will lose Burton to us even earlier! #freeburton :tearsofjoy:

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Panthers just screwed themselves in the arse by signing Momirovski for next season, it has just given Burton a perfect reason to seek an immediate release even harder now! Not only was he stuck behind Luai and May at 5/8 now he’s pushed even further back behind the likes of Crighton, Naden, Whare and now Momirovski in the centres! Cleary didn’t think this one through correctly and will lose Burton to us even earlier! #freeburton :tearsofjoy:
they also bought salmon in front of him also

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
1. Corey
2. Averillo
3. Hop
4. Cotric
5. Dwz
6. Burton
7. Flanagan
8. Atoni
9. Jmk
10. Thompson
11. Jackson
12. Rfm
13. Elliott
14. Hetherington
15. Napa
16. Waddell
17. Doorey
Strongest line up IMO and top 4 potential. Avo can cover injury in the halves and if outside back goes down throw a back rower out there
This is a lot stronger and how it should be

1. Allen
2. Ok
3. Hoppa
4. Cotric
5. Dwz
6. Burton
7. Flanagan
8. Atoni
9. Katoa
10. Thompson
11. Waddel