News Matt Burton Walking Into Dogs Breakfast

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Column inches to fill and clicks to seek with meaningless information. Assume everyone knows that an NRL registered contract is binding and the Dogs would not have wasted any time sorting this once Burto signed. Oh, and that the ‘cooling off period’ was removed from the NRL contracting process in 2017. Burto will be a Bulldog in 2022 and there is 0% chance the club will allow that to change. Next story.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Column is niches to fill and clicks to seek with meaningless information. Assume everyone knows that an NRL registered contract is binding and the Dogs would not have wasted any time sorting this once Burto signed. Oh, and that the ‘cooling off period’ was removed from the NRL contracting process in 2017. Burto will be a Bulldog in 2022 and there is 0% chance the club will allow that to change. Next story.
There's 0% he will back flip because he doesn't want to. Nothing story from a nobody.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I just laugh how these "reporters" try to influence players by writing bullshit with their click bait. They think they are so powerful that players are going to fall for their clear agendas.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't see it happening. How bad would JAC look after reneging on 2 contracts in a row. No-one else would trust him. No use Burton staying at the Panthers to play reserve grade mostly.

If it did come down to them refusing to play for us I would expect the club to show real steel and not let them play for any other club.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Once we start filling in some more pieces to the recruitment puzzle and get our first win the articles will change to “Matt excited to be reunited with Baz” etc etc. wouldn’t lose any sleep over the above article.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That as well. He’s probably already recast his budget based on a tidy forthcoming pay rise :-).
Like I've mentioned before, I know Burtons long time friend and our club sponsor, he is STILL coming because he WANTS to. He is a man of his word and looking forward to the challenge.

To all the scum c*** "journos" who lurk here like pedos at a public toilet, report this you scum bags.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lol... I thought him an the fox would backflip after seeing this rabble. And it would not surprise me.!!
You can't though. It doesn't matter what we look like, they can't back flip.

It comes from all the doom merchants on here, 100 percent.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Then by all accounts wouldn't Daniel Pikura want to backflip on the Broncos and come to us? These guys are just kicking the horse while it's down.