Official Matt Burton to join the Bulldogs in 2022

APUP

Waterboy
Reaction score
Im good mates with kurt capewells older brothers(grew up together). Talking to them the other day and they said all burton wants to do is stay at penrith. No interest in the dogs

maltalian_dog

DESeption
Reaction score
Im good mates with kurt capewells older brothers(grew up together). Talking to them the other day and they said all burton wants to do is stay at penrith. No interest in the dogs
Ok stay then and play out of position for less

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Troll from the panthers forum haha

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is why its pointless to ask for a source people

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
All Burton wants to do is play reserve grade at Penrith, that's why it's taking him so long to extend...

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So you joined the kennel yesterday just to give us this news ? Yeah right mate on your bike seriously what’s with flogs making shit up probably don’t even know his older brothers name.
cos its fun man, isnt that right @BEAST MODE

APUP

Waterboy
Reaction score
So you joined the kennel yesterday just to give us this news ? Yeah right mate on your bike seriously what’s with flogs making shit up probably don’t even know his older brothers name.
Jake Liam and Sam are his brothers. I’m from quilpie, 200km West of Charleville. Go onto his Insta and type my name into people he’s following, ya deadbea
You don’t have to believe it mate, trust me I’m not here to paint pretty pictures and polish your shaft

BULLDVGS

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jake Liam and Sam are his brothers. I’m from quilpie, 200km West of Charleville. Go onto his Insta and type my name into people he’s following, ya deadbea

You don’t have to believe it mate, trust me I’m not here to paint pretty pictures and polish your shaft
typed in Raelene and couldnt find ya mate

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That doesn't make any sense at all. When a player is happy and doesn't want to leave they tell their manager they're not interested in leaving - yet we've been talking to Burton for months (so clearly he is looking at his options). Also, Penrith have been trying to extend him for months with no luck. He may end up staying at Penrith but to say he has no interest in leaving is just taking the piss. Penrith can't, and won't, be able to match our offer so its not like he's using us to extract more money from them. His pathway is blocked at Penrith which is why he is talking to us and a few other clubs

APUP

Waterboy
Reaction score
That doesn't make any sense at all. When a player is happy and doesn't want to leave they tell their manager they're not interested in leaving - yet we've been talking to Burton for months (so clearly he is looking at his options). Also, Penrith have been trying to extend him for months with no luck. He may end up staying at Penrith but to say he has no interest in leaving is just taking the piss. Penrith can't, and won't, be able to match our offer so its not like he's using us to extract more money from them. His pathway is blocked at Penrith which is why he is talking to us and a few other clubs
Mate I completely agree, I was told they can’t see him leaving Penrith. After seeing what he did with Cleary if I was a half I’d be quick to move to dogs and work with Barrett

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Big bait, surely he's not that silly