News Matt Burton praises Phil Gould and the clubs honesty sessions

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Just happy for them to get the win.
Just shows if you can get the rub of the green you can win games.

CBDoggies

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Happy to get the win and enjoyed it but will mean nothing if we don’t put the average raiders to bed. They are playing there worse footy in years so we need to take the opportunity to build some confidence and momentum.

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol rub off the green? We literally had to play rooster and the officials. It should have never been that close. Roosters get away with murder and no one blinks in the media
If it wasn’t for the foot on the line, they would have robbed us again!

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Lol rub off the green? We literally had to play rooster and the officials. It should have never been that close. Roosters get away with murder and no one blinks in the media
Rub of the green by accident lol.
If we had a bit of luck with manly and broncos we would be 4 wins now.

Sword

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flanno will need to share some of the kicking duties in general play, if we’re going to keep opposing sides guessing on the 5th. Anyone know why Burton’s taking the conversations/ penalties. Is this now permanent?

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Why isn’t flanno kicking for goal??
The kickers had a contest at a training session I went to earlier in the season which Flanagan won, on that day. Burton was better at the longer kicks, hardly a surprise, even when missing kicking it over the dead ball line, so maybe that’s the reason. I suspect that another reason is not putting more pressure on Flanagan, who unlike Burton, is not a lock in for selection.

Always a Bulldog

Last edited:

jof

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The kickers had a contest at a training session I went to earlier in the season which Flanagan won, on that day. Burton was better at the longer kicks, hardly a surprise, even when missing kicking it over the dead ball line, so maybe that’s the reason. I suspect that another reason is not putting more pressure on Flanagan, who unlike Burton, is not a lock in for selection.

Always a Bulldog
Another example of Barrett over complicating something simple. Flannagan's the much better and consistent goal kicker, let him kick. Leave the drpouts and kick offs to Burton

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another example of Barrett over complicating something simple. Flannagan's the much better and consistent goal kicker, let him kick. Leave the drpouts and kick offs to Burton
Why we having contests going into Round 7? Seems weird. The contests used to be reserved for when the 2 primary kickers were out and it was a debate as to who was the next best.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

Always a Bulldog
This is such BS :tearsofjoy: Goal kicking is too much pressure for him. LOL its the only thing he is good at, wtf is the point of lego man in the team if this is true. Cant even complete the one thing he is good at.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lucky we had ruburton on the scene, gets checked but still makes it in cover and forces a much bigger man into touch. Legend.

Even Robbo admitted in the presser that it was a forward pass and obstruction in lead up. Forget the 50-50s, we're struggling to get the 100-0s at the moment..

Last edited: