Matt Burton | Consolidated thread

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So havent they announced the new salary cap wat a load of rubbish
They have for 2023, but not for 2024 and onwards.

Bit stupid to sign players a year in advance but no idea how much teams have to play with.

eman & the Utai SLAM

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Has Burton signed with the cap increase? Does that mean we got a bargain and enough money for new signings or is he tranched with the 25% salary cap rise?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Has Burton signed with the cap increase? Does that mean we got a bargain and enough money for new signings or is he tranched with the 25% salary cap rise?
I’d imagine Gus us having the clubs long term stability at heart and doing right by Burton re cap increases etc as it’s only going to burn him and our future Fucking him with shit there. Not what I think Gus is about. All about future and that’s making Burton know he’s in an environment that is trustworthy.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
8E3D0CB4-009D-43CD-80D1-EF17E269A89B.jpegLooks like that Crichton news is probably legit as i would assume Andrew might of also told Mik about that aswell as both posts say the exact same things on when they will be confirmed. Welcome to the combo of Burton and Crichton at the Dogs in 2024 and beyond i guess.

Attachments

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
View attachment 63307Looks like that Crichton news is probably legit as i would assume Andrew might of also told Mik about that aswell as both posts say the exact same things on when they will be confirmed. Welcome to the combo of Burton and Crichton at the Dogs in 2024 and beyond i guess.
"Tough" keyboarder guys with threats how lame, which is why social media generally is a cesspit of fuck-knuckleism :tearsofjoy:

I don't find this guy offensive at all, first few quotes only recently I've seen anyway from him assume he is a newbie to the r(w)anks of twatter..

Jackson_1994

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like that Crichton news is probably legit as i would assume Andrew might of also told Mik about that aswell as both posts say the exact same things on when they will be confirmed. Welcome to the combo of Burton and Crichton at the Dogs in 2024 and beyond i guess.
His probley just lost him self a source just dropping ceo for the nrl media to see hahahaha