Matt Burton - CONSOLIDATED THREAD

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Comes down to who our hooker is. All they have to do is pick it up clean and pass to Burts.
Please dont even pick the damn ball up...crisp pass off the deck to Bur-ton!
Should be good for a few more points than this train wreck of a year!!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I tell you what him and bbo will be dynamic,some of the niff nufs on here cant see it with bbo but mark my words
BBO is a weapon no doubt and I know im jumping the gun but after last weeks deer in the headlights performance compared to his confidence out of dummy half I wouldn't be complaining if he decides to turn rake. It also means we can play Avo/Burton/BBO in the spine with Dufty at the same time.

Would rather Avo at FB and BBO in the halves but we may need to wait a couple of years for that to happen.

BBO will be number 14 next year regardless so we'll see where he slips in.

Last edited:

Bulldogsforlife23

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We will get a new halfback for 23 trust me but we need to focus on who it’s gonna be next year for now

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Definitely future origin player for the blues, will need a cheap back up to fill in for him.

PoundHounds

Kennel Established
Reaction score
For better or worse for the game...the kids a prototype of how all players will look and play in 5 years time under current rules. Gun.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What about the combinations between Burton and Naden. I can’t wait until next year, all they have to do is change jerseys. I hope those combinations keep happening with our team into next year and years to come. Let’s go for 2022!!!