News Matt Burton, Charlie Staines in Bulldogs’ sights as $800m pub baron joins chase

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
no its the mods, they should be banning the useless c***, he offers nothing
Why should they ban him? He's not doing anything wrong really. In fact, he's bringing A LOT of conversation to the page as you suckers reply to everything he says.

I blocked him ages ago, and I've got no issues with him because I don't read his shit. If you guys feel the need to reply to every bit of bait he throws at you even though you know that's all his doing then it's more of a reflection on you guys than him.

If the Mods ban him for being annoying, then they'll have to ban half the fucking page. Including myself because I KNOW I annoy numerous people on here. Especially Man U supporters ;)

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Not going to happen.

We have seen a Mod post on here that he supports his posts as creating interest.

Up to those fed up with all the BS to block him if you can't simply ignore.
The reality is that Nasheed increases traffic on here. From a business side of things that's great for the page, so who can argue with the Mods' stance?

Easy to block Nasheed and you'll never see any of it. Surprised so few haven't, but still complain every day about him. I'd had enough months ago ...

DogSince67

40 years a Dog!
Reaction score
Sorry, I was referring to he who should not be named and his relentless pointless posting!

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
The reality is that Nasheed increases traffic on here. From a business side of things that's great for the page, so who can argue with the Mods' stance?

Easy to block Nasheed and you'll never see any of it. Surprised so few haven't, but still complain every day about him. I'd had enough months ago ...
Yeah but the thing is but you blocked me on a premise you literally made up inside your head. It was pure Imagination.

I've seen you quote me recently so I don't think I'm blocked still.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Nash have you got a lamb skin coat.....
In all honesty,
I will Be very cautious if we had a big businessman to fiscally support us, whether it's Mahajer, Laundy, khoder Nassar or Jaycar Johnston or whoever.

Everyone's always thinking of an uncle Nick style relationship. However, having a power hungry rich dude pulling all the strings is very fraught with danger. It could be more Tinkler than Uncle Nick. What is that businessman decides he wants to move the club to Perth for revenue? Change our colour scheme?
Demand signing Benji for 3 years because he was a fan as a kid? Demand we dump Napa because he indirectly insulted his wife etc

Just be very careful who you allow in your home is all I'm saying. Sometimes the sheep come in wolf clothing.

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nothing. You're
Right.
Except;
-the good oil on the inside
-analysis
-discussion
-thought provoking ideas
-playful banter
-social commentary
-kennel commentary

This is the type of poster all forums want.
I do agree Nash. And you are doing a good job at it.......just like Trump and Americas voting apathy.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How can we even sign them they both on contract with Penrith next year I doubt they will released because both on small coin that adds them depth

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How can we even sign them they both on contract with Penrith next year I doubt they will released because both on small coin that adds them depth
And how did Newcastle sign klem whilst under contract and afb to warriors its a different world now like trading chips alot goes on behind the scenes when clubs want someone if you believe players only leave when off contract you’re mistaken

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
These are players being paid very little and don't even make the 17 of their club. If we actually want them and go hard I don't see why we can't get them even with them being under contract. If it isn't us, it'll be someone else. All of the must buys for 2021 are on contract, that's the nature of waiting < 6 months (bad timing on making a decision on the coach, it should of been done before last November) before the start of the season to do your recruitment for the next year.

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Announcement in the coming days once the ink dries on their contracts and Laundy gets back from bush bashing all over the country side like the Leyland brothers!
How about now?

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Riggs80 said:
I think this guy is a clown and bad news. if $500k is all he is paying that is PEANUTS . Plus he seems like a flog , who likes the sound of his voice in the media and drum himself publicity . We don’t want to hear from sponsor , we want to hear from people in the club
‘also wtf is a sponsor going to the players to sign them up, that is a board and recruitment team employed by the club job!
also he is a tool for publicising that he is going to go and see them, grade A flog , what happens if they refuse to sign , club look like dickheads just like the tigers with their public persuit of latrell
Finally get our own Uncle Nick doing what Uncle Nick does best and we get posts like this, Worst post I've seen on here in the last 10 years.

He should be going around to every player we need saying you'll get a $250k promotion job through whatever pub is local to their family for signing with us.

uncle nick is chairman of rooster FYI , not a sponsor who is in papers of doing recruitment
last time the dogs had a sponsor who loved to be in media , how did that work out , if I recall (could be wrong as long time ago) was upset the club didn’t liase with him in a certain matter and made Big song and dance when didn’t renew sponsorship .
how did it work for rugby union listening to Qantas on foloau matter , had to settle with Folau and no longer a sponsor

a sponsor pays to get exposure with association of the club , not act or try make decisions and publicise it to gather additional exposure . If he wants to be active , join the board and run the club

hope you bookmark this thread for when this eventually goes sour

also I would love to know , who will you all blame about ineptness and how crap the joint is if these two guys don’t sign and stay at the panthers , the club or the sponsor
i Wonder if my post is still considered the worst post of the last 10 years and hope as per my response above that this thread was bookmarked