News Matt Burton, Brandon Smith on Bulldogs radar as Trent Barrett overhauls squad

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
The media's finally caught onto the double obvious signings...

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
By the looks of it we have nabbed Schuster as Foran is going back to Manly
Not sure it is that cut and dried but I do see that Schuster’s junior club was Mounties so maybe not out of the question that he heads back this way?

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought I read somewhere that he had agreed to a new $500K deal. The question is why would Chricton leave when he is a starting player in a top team? He would be awesome but I dont think it'll happen

Burton and Staines on the other hand cant get a run so we're a chance
The real question should be why Crichton re-signed for only $500k. He’d be worth much more than that on the open market

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
So 8 players gone and we have signed Cotric and Waddell, is the squad number changing at all for 2021?

6 more to go...
Nasheed here,
Green too.
And reassign between the lines it looks as if Schoupp getting a promotion.
5 to go. Maybe 4.
Desperately need a prop yo.
Some people reckon we have signed Boyle as a Sue replacement.
If true that's 3 left.

The ReignMan

Previously Clint
Reaction score
If Baz can pull most of this off he’s more than welcome to perform nude pushups on the bar at my joint

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Baz can pull most of this off he’s more than welcome to perform nude pushups on the bar at my joint
Thats weird man, ill tell ya running down your own street naked signing who let the dogs out after we win a match is more fun than you could imagine, of course due to all the young kids in my neighbourhood i would not do that after a daytime match.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Warriors looking absolutely stacked for expensive forwards next yr... Maybe worth looking at Ah Mau or Paasi, they go alright.
Paasi would be a great bench middle to have on a short term deal

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
The fuck is a transition coach?
Not sure, haven't really seen many teams with a "transition coach". I assume his role will be focused on working with younger players and sort of being the link between them and Baz. So a Pathways coach...? Maybe someone else knows more.

vegny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone needs to raid the Roosters.. they have a stockpile of greant young halves.. from Behind Keary & Flanagan they have 2 very highly-rated halves in Lam & Hunt..
And walker but thats the one they definitely are planning to keep