• Total voters

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You know things are horribly wrong when start quoting Andrew Tate....
Hey Andrew Tate is the best and I owe my life to him. I sent him an email saying I was going to kill myself because I was so depressed and he actually replied to me. He told me to go to the gym and to not be depressed. I did what he said and now I'm no longer depressed and currently own a Bugatti.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Andrew Tate is the best and I owe my life to him. I sent him an email saying I was going to kill myself because I was so depressed and he actually replied to me. He told me to go to the gym and to not be depressed. I did what he said and now I'm no longer depressed and currently own a Bugatti.
Smart guy taking his advice. Don't be a loser.
What colour Bugatti did you buy ?

Kebab74

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
In more important news Tracey Grimshaw is farewelled tonight be sure not to miss the final special edition of a current affair

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
As much as this thread seems like a bit of a piss take, it does annoy me a bit that we allow players into origin who have no interest in playing for Australia. I used to always think city vs country was an origin selection game, origin a selection game for the Australian team.

It's a pity that these concepts have given way to simply being a cash grab
see I feel the opposite, I’ve grown up on this game I love it and want what’s best for it. But they need to start accepting any players that are eligible (arrived in this country before the age of 13 ) to play origin.

those Samoans that have played origin have not ruined the concept yet so what makes anyone think it will in the future?

obviously players like Luke Thompson and Shaun Johnson shouldn’t be eligible but players that are raised here like Foran or junio Paulo I’m all for it..

the international game should explode

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
see I feel the opposite, I’ve grown up on this game I love it and want what’s best for it. But they need to start accepting any players that are eligible (arrived in this country before the age of 13 ) to play origin.

those Samoans that have played origin have not ruined the concept yet so what makes anyone think it will in the future?

obviously players like Luke Thompson and Shaun Johnson shouldn’t be eligible but players that are raised here like Foran or junio Paulo I’m all for it..

the international game should explode
The fear i think is there will be a day when the majority of players in the game will elect to play for their heritage. I don't see SOO as essential to Australian selection. You can just be like every other country and select your best players.

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The fear i think is there will be a day when the majority of players in the game will elect to play for their heritage. I don't see SOO as essential to Australian selection. You can just be like every other country and select your best players.
if Australia isn’t as dominant as they have been for the past 40 years would it be bad for the game?