[Match thread] Bulldogs 30 def Sharks 18

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It was literally last week. Look it up. I have no bias towards any of our players
It was me who wrote it!!!!!

I acknowledged CHNs mistakes defensively but said he still contributes to our attack.

Elliot doesn't provide shit

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes you guys. Jerking yourselves silly over a bloke that is clearly not capable of playing that position. But for whatever reason you lot have decided he gets "time" to improve certain aspects and poor old Wakeham has to sit on the sideline and wait for someone to get injured before he gets a run despite it being crystal clear that he is by far the superior halfback.
Hahaha, what a shame.. I tried hard not to pidgeon hole you, but you did it for me.

I could spend the rest of tonight reposting your neg hate Lewis mindfuck shit, but you wouldn’t be able to find anything I posted claiming Lewis to be the messiah or our best half back option. In fact I have said multiple times he should be 5/8 or even lock.

You are not as credible as I thought you were.

Use short pins on your dolly mate, don’t want you accidentally pricking yourself...

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It was me who wrote it!!!!!

I acknowledged CHNs mistakes defensively but said he still contributes to our attack.

Elliot doesn't provide shit
No, it was actually Aaron. I’m not singling him out and I like him and his posts but I just used that as a recent example of a biased perception

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Do you believe coaches Cleary, Siebold, Nathan Brown, McGregor have always picked the best players in their best positions? ;)
Am I right that you're alluding to when the rot sets in?
Of course factions are going to develop in those sorts of situations.
I don't think the same can be said at Belmore with Pay.
If that's not what you're getting at, in Pauline terms 'please explain' :-).

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
FFS this page is doing my head in. I don't have the luxury to get to games, so really rely on you lot to give some valued feedback on what's going on. Everyone has different opinions but far out it's like I need to choose a side before posting anything. I'm either pro Lewis or against. Pro Pay or against.

No personal offence to anyone but far out sometimes it seems like I've a teenage fan page where everyone's simply trying to see who's got the biggest dick.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
You almost got a like till you said this..
I honestly believe that is factually incorrect.. some or a few definitely... Not "a lot"

Most people that disagree generally do so with context.. may not always be viable, but there's at least an attempt.
Just for clarity, what I meant by 'a lot' was the volume of posts from those with an axe to grind, not the volume of posters.
I agree the spread is fairly thin with the axe grinders, but they definitely stand out.
I'm all for constructive debate and of course not everyone will agree - but the arrogance and petulance of some is hard to ignore.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
FFS this page is doing my head in. I don't have the luxury to get to games, so really rely on you lot to give some valued feedback on what's going on. Everyone has different opinions but far out it's like I need to choose a side before posting anything. I'm either pro Lewis or against. Pro Pay or against.

No personal offence to anyone but far out sometimes it seems like I've a teenage fan page where everyone's simply trying to see who's got the biggest dick.
My Penis is above average btw.

Teddybear

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like your side, barring Lewis who needs to be there which is my opinion.

Phil gould once said you pick the best players then find positions for them.
I think I would prefer something like this for the time being.

1. DWZ
2. Smith
3. Harper
4. Hoppa
5. Meaney
6. Cogger
7. Wakeham
8. To'omaga
9. Katoa
10. Napa
11. CHN
12. Jackson
13. Tolman

14. Britt
15. Ogden
16. Elliott (RFM when fit)
17. Whoever can cover hooker and unfortunately that looks to be Holland right now, but at least he offers cover for a lot of positions.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My Penis is above average btw.
I can confirm that to the rest of the posters btw. It's definitely above average.

Sancho has been sending me dick pics for the last year or so with different slogans written on it. Such as "Johny-Terry's-mum-loves-scouse-cock" or my favourite was "Lewis-is-better-suited-for-a-pub-than-the-mighty-Bulldogs"

To be clear, this was written around the circumference of his penis ..... and flaccid

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I can confirm that to the rest of the posters btw. It's definitely above average.

Sancho has been sending me dick pics for the last year or so with different slogans written on it. Such as "Johny-Terry's-mum-loves-scouse-cock" or my favourite was "Lewis-is-better-suited-for-a-pub-than-the-mighty-Bulldogs"

To be clear, this was written around the circumference of his penis ..... and flaccid
I’ve seen the pics he sends too. Josh Reynolds & Lachie Lewis were sent them

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

I think it’s just early season nerves it will settle down a bit once the season is under way. Unless we have a poor start and this is the tip of the ice berg.

If you already had concerns about how we would go this year then last nights game wouldn’t have really erased those doubts. Hopefully there’s a more convincing showing next week now that the majority of players have blown out the cobwebs and we have a more complete side.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think it’s just early season nerves it will settle down a bit once the season is under way. Unless we have a poor start and this is the tip of the ice berg.

If you already had concerns about how we would go this year then last nights game wouldn’t have really erased those doubts. Hopefully there’s a more convincing showing next week now that the majority of players have blown out the cobwebs and we have a more complete side.
Mate, I honestly get all of that. I really do. I'm not that nervous if I'm honest as I'm really not expecting much from our season considering our halves situation. It is what it is.

What gets me is that the concerns are always put forward and supported in groups. The same people support a view. The same people go against it. It's really weird and tedious. Had Lewis come out and played a blinder would people really have thought he'd turned the corner? I wouldn't have, that's for sure! Everything has to go both ways, it seems a majority on here are just focused on their views being right rather than understanding both sides.

I'm right btw. Just so you know

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Mate, I honestly get all of that. I really do. I'm not that nervous if I'm honest as I'm really not expecting much from our season considering our halves situation. It is what it is.

What gets me is that the concerns are always put forward and supported in groups. The same people support a view. The same people go against it. It's really weird and tedious. Had Lewis come out and played a blinder would people really have thought he'd turned the corner? I wouldn't have, that's for sure! Everything has to go both ways, it seems a majority on here are just focused on their views being right rather than understanding both sides.

I'm right btw. Just so you know
The ego gets in the way on a lot of the debate on here that’s for sure. You can see that when posts from months ago get dragged up to say who has been more right and wrong then the other. Unfortunately this place has been going a long time and I don’t think there will ever be that understanding you’re after. Things get personal and passions run high. I’m not saying it’s right but it is what it is.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think it's more to do with certain posters taking offense at the club, coach, players being critiscised.

They just can't abide others having those kinds of opinions and want to straighten out those posters.

They demand proof, and stats, and you must supply these to justify your opinion.

It's a personal opinion. It may not be constructive. It may not make any sense. It may be wrong.

We are all hypocritical and change our minds and opinions depending on how the team is going.

Team wins, TK is delirious, the future looks bright.

Team lose, TK is a sea of negativity and the performances are pulled apart and dissected to the nth degree.

This is normal.

Learn to accept that all fans and supporters have different opinions and react differently to our highs and lows.

If members mind their own business, leave others to express their love of the club their own way then TK will be a lot happier and tolerant place.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
JMK won't be fit to start the season and probably miss a few games.
I thought jmk will be right for round 1? Even if he’s not I’d rather give the utility to wakeham before holland

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay is a fucking spud
I’m not convinced, but willing to give him the benefit of the doubt and a chance to prove himself, at least until round 4/5 lol. He can have that.