News Match Preview-Bulldogs v Wests Tigers: Same 17 likely; Simpkin, Talau set to miss

Dogtime

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s a worry. Last time we played in that kind of heat we got smashed.
Important we taper off then, limited work outside tomorrow then usual light Captains run. Don't wanna be cooked going into this.
I hear TPJ is a slight chance on bench too, and will Reynolds make his way into the 17? And what is the plan for Okky?....to play as a middle? Bewildering.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Important we taper off then, limited work outside tomorrow then usual light Captains run. Don't wanna be cooked going into this.
I hear TPJ is a slight chance on bench too, and will Reynolds make his way into the 17? And what is the plan for Okky?....to play as a middle? Bewildering.
Why would two under done players make it onto the bench on a hot day

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I got a feeling the refs are going to keep tigers in the game.
They tried that last week, and a depleted Knights team (Who are shit in their own right) still won.

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn’t TPJ need to be named in the extended squad first before being allowed to play?

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Did anyone fill in the form on the Dogs Website asking what their first memory of the game was?

I did and was also asked to wave my countries flag during half time, had to say no as the misses goes to Byron tomorrow, im gutted

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
One thing for certain is we are alllll going to fry on Sunday! One for the ages.. let's just hope we win it and win it pretty to ensure we survive.

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Whispers Josh Renolds in Burton out injured

yearofthedogs2018

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just noticed Topine has done a press conference interview for this round. Is it normal for someone in the 17 to be interviewed about the upcoming game or is there a chance he will make his way to the side this week?

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
we actually might win if the centre is out

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dogs win with the biggest winning margin of the season so far