Match Highlights + Press Conference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
As each week passes (the last few especially) the more an more I am warming to pay as our head coach and the more of my respect he gains..!!

He said he would bring back the bulldogs DNA, it took a while but he is starting to put his money where his mouth is, he will take the doggies even further next year An we will all be very happy supporters.

Had to give him a chance and it’s all coming together well.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Say what you will about Pay, his relationship with the media is so much more professional than Hasler’s was.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
James Graham is there problem now

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As each week passes (the last few especially) the more an more I am warming to pay as our head coach and the more of my respect he gains..!!

He said he would bring back the bulldogs DNA, it took a while but he is starting to put his money where his mouth is, he will take the doggies even further next year An we will all be very happy supporters.

Had to give him a chance and it’s all coming together well.
He's been under huge pressure as a rookie coach with the cap mess, marquee players leaving or being out for the year, and a change in board. You could see the pressure on him during parts of the season. To guide the team through all that and have them playing with pride and improving is a great effort from the coach. All of the bottom 8 teams have had good wins lately but we've been the most consistent and most improved. The whole club is heading north and Pay is a big part of it.

Last edited:

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Say what you will about Pay, his relationship with the media is so much more professional than Hasler’s was.
Hasler couldn't even speaka da englich, at least Pay respects the media.

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I feel sorry for anyone that didn't make the game, best all season to be at. Cheering the dragons fans as they streamed out with this song while they screamed back red in the face enjoy your finals time like they had any without laughing even harder. Ahhhh fucking golden boys fucking golden.

Brycycles94

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
In the dragons press conference Mary looks like he is about to cry. This game fucked them big time physically and mentally.
Hopefully the knights can eat what's left of the carcus.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm embarrassed to say how many times I've watched the highlights... :grinning:
Your not alone my friend
I’ve shared and tagged the team song and highlights with all my stmerge “friends” on Facebook.

Status
Not open for further replies.