Mata'utia brothers

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who remembered we nearly signed the 3 Mata'utia they were the up & comings, thank goodness we dodge a bullet there!

(something fun to discuss for Saturday)

Last edited:

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why do people want to keep looking over their shoulder at the past. They were signed for 2015, they would have come and gone by now. Same with players that leave us, people are obsessed with proving how shit they are.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sione is a perfect example of a kid being hyped up way too much too early by the media. He got selected for Australia after like 7 FG games and his career went downhill after he then signed a huge deal which he was never worth.

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why do people want to keep looking over their shoulder at the past. They were signed for 2015, they would have come and gone by now. Same with players that leave us, people are obsessed with proving how shit they are.
Yeah I understand mate but it’s the off season so I reckon if people want to talk about it they can.

Personally I couldn’t give a flying fuck so I just have a quick read, move on and wait for something that interests me like Isaac’s quality inside mail

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Why is it all ways the 'superstars' out of Newcastle that Andrew Johns hype up turn out to be shit?

Jarrod Mullen the next Johns? Remember Joey's wraps on Luke Brooks?

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Why is it all ways the 'superstars' out of Newcastle that Andrew Johns hype up turn out to be shit?

Jarrod Mullen the next Johns? Remember Joey's wraps on Luke Brooks?
Jarrod was great when he was on. Have to admit it.!!

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This was a weird situation we’d essentially signed them and they had said they had no real intentions of leaving Newcastle basically just drove the price up for the knights to resign them, getting rid of the cooling off period is one of the best things the nrl did however it helped us in this situation none of them went onto anything

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still reckon Sione would of been a decent signing. Would
of been a decent back rower. Knights were woeful and never used him correctly

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I still reckon Sione would of been a decent signing. Would
of been a decent back rower. Knights were woeful and never used him correctly
Played OK in the super league semi final for St Helens on Friday, GF next week.

Always a Bulldog

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who remembered we nearly signed the 3 Mata'utia they were the up & comings, thank goodness we dodge a bullet there!

(something fun to discuss for Saturday)
dodged a mortar round more like with those three brothers