News Mason returns back to the kennel

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Well you're certainly entitled to your opinion. What made Mason sound like a fruit loop though about what he posted is that he actually is, allegedly, Christian. Look at the tattoo (ignore big Dell lol)...

If you can't make it out, it's Jesus crowed with thorns, and around it says "Only God can judge me" and after that post of his, I'm not sure he remembers that.

View attachment 37895
I have a big titty succubus sitting on Zeus' lap on my back.

Doggone1975

Kennel Established
Reaction score
its more about culture, Gus is getting the old boys back to bring the dogs winning culture back across all sectors.
Weren't a lot of the old broncos back at the Brisbane broncos in the last few years.....think there were some tensions.
Hopefully it's a positive for us

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Weren't a lot of the old broncos back at the Brisbane broncos in the last few years.....think there were some tensions.
Hopefully it's a positive for us
If he is in it for the right reasons can only be a positive

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Bible is real, what's in it is fiction. Should be in the fantasy section of your local library.
Right right. Oh, sorry my bad… wrong wrong.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
David is coaching NSW Cup this season
David TangataToa should do well in that job.

Has had reasonably good success in the past and captain / coached at the Wolves. Coached Penrith juniors previously as well.

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wrongly quoted is very hard to believe.
But who cares though? If he has something to offer in regards to football then awesome. You want to discriminate him because he may have said something out of context and hurt your feelings? Is your god's ego bruised?

You have kill bill in your avatar. Did you you know Quentin Tarantino is an atheist?

Wahesh

Reaction score
But who cares though? If he has something to offer in regards to football then awesome. You want to discriminate him because he may have said something out of context and hurt your feelings? Is your god's ego bruised?

You have kill bill in your avatar. Did you you know Quentin Tarantino is an atheist?
Did you know that the majority of the bulldogs team is athiest? I got no problem with people of other religions, or people who have no religion. What I do have a problem with, however, is when people attack my religion.

Did he hurt my feelings? No
Is God's ego bruised? God doesn't have an ego.

Wahesh

Reaction score

Look if he had something to offer the team, that's great, just don't go on and offend people with his remarks - and he should know that many fans of the club are Christians given the demographics.

NQ Dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Did you know that the majority of the bulldogs team is athiest? I got no problem with people of other religions, or people who have no religion. What I do have a problem with, however, is when people attack my religion.

Did he hurt my feelings? No
Is God's ego bruised? God doesn't have an ego.
Mate give it a break. This is a Footy site, if you want to preach religion, go to a church site. Bring on the Footy and save your religious opinions for Sunday in church.