Mason podcast

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Now this is a podcast i will watch!!
I loved the big fella he was a bit of a beast, and mostly backed up the plenty of lip he dished out :laughing: also reckon he regrets pissing off too.

Didn't know Clyde had a wild streak but saw Sticky up at the leagues club pissed up more than once and comfortably drunker than anyone else :tearsofjoy:

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Now this is a podcast i will watch!!
I loved the big fella he was a bit of a beast, and mostly backed up the plenty of lip he dished out :laughing: also reckon he regrets pissing off too.

Didn't know Clyde had a wild streak but saw Sticky up at the leagues club pissed up more than once and comfortably drunker than anyone else :tearsofjoy:
Stuart was notorious on the drink.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Still is, my mates niece is married to Joe Tapine and sticky regularly gets all his players to go over his place for BBQs and pissups. Whenever he invites the boys over every single one of them have to turn up no exceptions! What a coach, I love Stuart and his bonding mentality.

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Nice podcast, i guess they where the days those years ago but do they still happen these days?I couldnt imagine for example averillo, after a big game be blind drunk, i always teach and hear from trainers to stay off the grog etc, but when they get to NRL they have to drink till your blind?

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stuart was notorious on the drink.
Yes he sure was. He was involved in a car accident when he was with the Raiders where a pedestrian was killed outside the Canberra Hospital in Woden. It was rumoured he was drunk (I have no idea one way or the other) but it seemed to go away. At least a new set of traffic lights was put in where the accident occurred, known as Ricky's traffic lights.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Yes he sure was. He was involved in a car accident when he was with the Raiders where a pedestrian was killed outside the Canberra Hospital in Woden. It was rumoured he was drunk (I have no idea one way or the other) but it seemed to go away. At least a new set of traffic lights was put in where the accident occurred, known as Ricky's traffic lights.
I never knew this. Yamba Dr is still fucked even with all the lights. Feel like someone gets clipped walking across from the hospital every other year.

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dunno, I find these footy podcasts an absolute bore. It's all glory days and drinking stories and insider jokes and half the time you need an interpreter or subtitles.