Opinion Mason on Twitter

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Seen him a few times training at the parks around Belmore / Belfield... Guy is definitely trying to keep his standards up but isnt he banned?

CanterburybankstownBD

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Seen him a few times training at the parks around Belmore / Belfield... Guy is definitely trying to keep his standards up but isnt he banned?
He must live around there then? Surprised as nrl players usually move to the coastal areas.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m kinda undecided on this one. Would be cheap maybe see after first few rounds and if the dummy half situation is not great maybe sign him on base?

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty disrespectful towards JMK of him to say that.
He might not be a world beater but he does work hard and has a good attitude.
Not a good approach Willie.
I think we understand your loyalty,to jmk,but the reality is he’s been there 3 years,and still hasn’t made the position his own,segeyaro has some baggage ,but he’s style of play may suit Barrett.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we understand your loyalty,to jmk,but the reality is he’s been there 3 years,and still hasn’t made the position his own,segeyaro has some baggage ,but he’s style of play may suit Barrett.
Regardless of Segeyaro entirely, he is talking about the club he played for and apparently 'loves'.
It is a slap in the face for JMK and not a good look from Willie.

I am ALL for getting a top notch #9. In my opinion it is probably the most important position in the modern game.
I don't believe Seggy is the answer. He has a history of bad attitude, culture and bringing trouble. On top of that he is getting on and been out of the game for some time.
Next, please.

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
working hard and good attitude alone without talent won’t get us to the next step.

Tolman had good attitude and worked hard, thank God he is gone!!
I am not disagreeing with that but right now we dont have any better options, so show some respect to the guy who is there.
If he wants to shit on him privately, that's fine, most of us probably do but using his reach to say that publicly is rude.