Mason Haters!~~~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
Listen here every1 that bags mason and whatso.Him having coffee's with other players talking to other coachs and whatso are you guys on drugs.
Do you think he is going to sit @ home and play ps2 allday while he is injured? Of course he is going to go out and have coffee's or beers and be seen with our ppl and you guys say he is a triator and whatever.
Guys and Girls remeber ricky stewart was a former dog and a former dogs coach when mason was a junior coming throught the ranks just because he is seen out talking with stewart and co you say he is going to the roosters and whatever and that your guys can bag the **** outta him.
any1thats played footy or soccer knows that every so offen you play against of your mates then you go oout after the game and no1 cares.

I bet you 1million dollars if stewart was coach of manly and ppl saw them togeather you would say mason is going to them.

Thats my rant for today

AND FINALLY

I LOVE YOU"SE ALL!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
good post, but that's been reiterated before. I reckon if Mason stays, he'd show more loyalty than others. Kite got a $350,000 contract at Manly, and Kennedy got around that much too. Mason would be worth more than Sonny on the open market in terms of playing ability etc...

Sonny is getting alot of money, as Danish mentioned earlier, he is a marketable brand "Sonny Bill Williams" is unique, aswell as the fact he is 19 years old, any club would want to build a dynasty around him.

T

TheDoggFather1

Im not basing my hatred on him having lattes with sticky, im going on what HE is saying to OTHER BULLDOG PLAYERS.

I cant say who at this time.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
When did you play for the bulldogs bro?

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
chris_e_fresh said:
Guys and Girls remeber ricky stewart was a former dog and a former dogs coach when mason was a junior coming throught the ranks just because he is seen out talking with stewart and co you say he is going to the roosters and whatever and that your guys can bag the **** outta him.
LOL, as if Ricky Stuart goes for coffee with Willie Mason just like that there's gotta be a motive behind it..

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
what you cant have coffee with an old mate?

Its like me going to have coffee with another real estate agent and my boss thinking im going to leave!

or some1 seeing me and telling every1 im leaving!

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL, i wouldn't think Ricky Stuart being like that...all he'd care about is his Rorters.. and who he can sign up..

T

TheDoggFather1

chris_e_fresh said:
Its like me going to have coffee with another real estate agent and my boss thinking im going to leave!
Come have a coffee bro, we might need a new salesman LOL

A

atomic_crimson

over mason already... where were u when every thread was abouit him weeks ago?

T

TheDoggFather1

Whos mason? That new rooster player that is jealous that SBW has achieved the same goals as he did but only in 14-15 games?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Tha DoggFather said:
Come have a coffee bro, we might need a new salesman LOL

Ricky Stuart to Willie Mason:

Come have a Coffee we need a new Second rower/prop

A

atomic_crimson

oh but chris e fresh that didnt explain the coffee's with gould??? :p meh who cares can we talk bout the game :D

T

TheDoggFather1

Yeah mason will be cheering on his fellow bondi poofs tonight.

A

atomic_crimson

we have tiff's...??? lol

basically chris im over mason cos he has stated he wants to test the market... and more than knows the dogs will struggle to keep the guys under the cap... so i think the dogs should look to resigning the other guys like anasta lolesi now.. not wait around til mason decides if he is gonna jump ship or not... cos last year they paddled around waiting for price.. who jumped ship and then we lost out losing other guys like scooter, hutch etc

Status
Not open for further replies.