News Mason Borg joins twin brother at the club on train and trial with the Jersey flegg side

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Casual Timmy Cahill comment lol

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hope these two reach the same heights as the Morris twins for us. Never heard of them before this article though. So couldn't say whether they're anything special.

bulldogruss

est.1980
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am friends with the family and they wanted me to share some info here on how amazing the Bulldogs have been with Mason since this news. Especially with Phil Gould taking time out with Mason today, and i know others from the club have been really supportive too. I will add that Luke Goodwin has also been straight in touch with him to discuss the possibility for an off field career with the dogs, fantastic to hear.

To quote one of his parents "I'm just blown away by the support and how true they are to their word of building a family club." Which is why they wanted this info to be shared.

They are an amazing family and Mason will definitely have a great support network, but i think it's great to know that our club is getting behind him as well.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am friends with the family and they wanted me to share some info here on how amazing the Bulldogs have been with Mason since this news. Especially with Phil Gould taking time out with Mason today, and i know others from the club have been really supportive too. I will add that Luke Goodwin has also been straight in touch with him to discuss the possibility for an off field career with the dogs, fantastic to hear.

To quote one of his parents "I'm just blown away by the support and how true they are to their word of building a family club." Which is why they wanted this info to be shared.

They are an amazing family and Mason will definitely have a great support network, but i think it's great to know that our club is getting behind him as well.
The family club roots returning.

Poor bloke would have been shattered, but with such a positive attitude it should take him successful places in life!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That's a huge blow to the young fellow. But given that a couple of youngsters have passed away in training over the last few years, it's probably a good thing that the doctors caught this before tragedy struck.