Martin dropped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So it seems Rhys Martin has been dropped. Also very obvious as he played in NSW Cup on Saturday. There is info going on social media that he wasn’t late to training and that isn’t why ha was dropped from the team. If this is true then what is Pay thinking? Surely Elliott would be out before Martin?
I can only think that with Tolman back there are less minutes in the middle going around and Jackson goes back to the right edge?

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Martin offers more as an edge forward than Jackson, Jackson is also our best lock. I don't see the logic in it, though i don't see the logic in a lot of Pay's calls.
Maybe Martin has signed elsewhere? Souths need to replace Crichton

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Maybe Martin has signed elsewhere? Souths need to replace Crichton
Yh i have heard he has signed with another club, pretty shit of us not to be abke to hold him. Not like there's anyone else better available at a better price lol. I guess Pay really doesn't want to play Jackson at lock and will persist with him on the edge where he is dead average.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yh i have heard he has signed with another club, pretty shit of us not to be abke to hold him. Not like there's anyone else better available at a better price lol. I guess Pay really doesn't want to play Jackson at lock and will persist with him on the edge where he is dead average.
Nooo!!! I like Rhys Martin. Would have got rid of elliot before him.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It makes no sense when he's been out best forward outside of Klemmer and Jackson since he came into the team.

It also fucks me in NRL fantasy as he won't make any cash or get me points this week so now Pay is really pissing me off!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
He was dropped because he turned up late for a training session during the week.

Was mentioned during NSW Cup game by commentators.

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It makes no sense when he's been out best forward outside of Klemmer and Jackson since he came into the team.

It also fucks me in NRL fantasy as he won't make any cash or get me points this week so now Pay is really pissing me off!
RFM ses hi

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
RFM ses hi
Haha. I don't reckon RFM has been as good or consistent during that time but both should be in the team.

Fair enough if it's because of him being late. You can't argue with that but he shouldn't have been on the bench in the first place and should have been starting..

Juicydog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
RFM has the ability to be a clone of Kaufusi from the Storm with the added bonus of a slick and crafty offload

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
So whats our line up, I got my damn Supercoach to fix up FFS hahaha

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Martin missed crucial tackles lately. Some ***** just don't understand rugby league
Everyone has missed crucial tackles in this team and most of them get picked week after week. Martin has flaws and isn't a world beater but he's offered more than most forwards this season whenever he has played and has made the most of his opportunities.

Elliot misses more tackles, makes more errors and doesn't have as much skill as Martin and keeps getting named ahead of Klemmer, Martin and others. So I guess some people just can't understand the logic there.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Blind freddy can see jacko is a perfect lock but not pay

Baby Blues

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He was dropped because he turned up late for a training session during the week.

Was mentioned during NSW Cup game by commentators.
Or maybe he has signed for another club and they don’t want to play him anymore?

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So it seems Rhys Martin has been dropped. Also very obvious as he played in NSW Cup on Saturday. There is info going on social media that he wasn’t late to training and that isn’t why ha was dropped from the team. If this is true then what is Pay thinking? Surely Elliott would be out before Martin?
I can only think that with Tolman back there are less minutes in the middle going around and Jackson goes back to the right edge?
He was late to training. Was stated all over social media on Friday and Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.