Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Struth.!!! lol.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not watching the show bit I can only imagine?

I've been listening to a lot of old Patrice Oneal pod casts.
He's been gone for nearly 10 years bit his rants still ring true today.

He put so many simple bitches in their place.
He told his girlfriend that she was ranked 4th on his priority list!
What a boss and deadset legend!

He deserves to be mentioned in the same sentence as Bill Hicks and George Carlin.
Patrice O'Neal was great. His debates with or about women were so good to listen to and he was great at analysing shit too. Man he would absolutely destroy the feminist community today if he was still alive.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Patrice O'Neal was great. His debates with or about women were so good to listen to and he was great at analysing shit too. Man he would absolutely destroy the feminist community today if he was still alive.
I wish he were still alive.
Would of been awesome to put him on an uncensored version of Q&A.

I love the guy, his point of view on most life issues tie in with my own.

I started taking notice of him in 2009 when he defended Opie and Anthony for them coming under scrutiny for making a joke about rape.

He was right.
Rape isn't funny, jokes about rape are funny because its just a joke.

Women cannot be offended by rape imo.
As the number one victim of rape are men and boys!

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The new groom Seb looks like Josh Jackson.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Walked in while the Mrs was watching this. Saw some chick with lips bigger than her face. Almost threw up. I don't know why anyone would think that this is attractive.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fmd how hot is this new chic that keeps saying shes been in LA

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Not surprised, they all want fame, an where are all the normal every day people? Women with no Breast implants, lol.. I kinda figured it was all for tv. Always had that doubt anyway lol.
Of course they aren't going to use your average everyday joe blow as a part of the show, which is why it's crap. Not real people looking for love just tv exposure to try and get recognised so they can become another D grade celebrity with no talent.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Of course they aren't going to use your average everyday joe blow as a part of the show, which is why it's crap. Not real people looking for love just tv exposure to try and get recognised so they can become another D grade celebrity with no talent.
Correct, imagine how good it would be if it was joe blow.!! Make for better tv anyway. Not the ratings though :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

My friend recently went to Queensland and did a course to become a crocodile wrangler.

Its all just a ploy to sell himself to the casting agents of survivor and become famous!

Whats wrong with guys with a Mediterranean appearance in Australia?

They all think they're the next Vince Collismo!

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
It’s hard to tell if the women on this show are actual women. Some look like clowns with lips like inner tyre tubes and the one who apparently kissed the bloke who was drunk and can’t put a sentence together looks like a drag queen

A

Alexander the Great

I was watching this almost every night until the lesbians got the bump... really wanted to see some action

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I was watching this almost every night until the lesbians got the bump... really wanted to see some action
How ironic it is to watch an out of date and irrelevant ceremony on an out of date and irrelevant platform.

Its almost as ironic as me being a sad lonely man having no problems attracting sad lonely women.