Married at First Sight Discussion Thread

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This show is almost as bad as SSM.... almost. Sure it's a wedding between straight couples, but they are making a mockery out of marriage. It's meant to be something symbolic, special, and sacred... not a means to gather tv ratings... but as my brother @Howard Moon just said, it's where society is at right now!
I actually have no issues with SSM. This show makes far more of a mockery of marriage in my opinion. Not going to get into an argument about this though. I just think SSM between people who are committed to one another is far better than cashing in on the loneliness factor of some people with a show like this. On one hand you have committed people asking for the blessing of God, and with the show many of the people on it are looking to get a job in tv.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
Everyone in here that’s aggressively claiming that they don’t watch are lying through their teeth and no doubt watch it religiously.

Stop denying it. I’ve seen the ratings, and they tell me that you’re all tuning in. Just admit it.
Just because you lie through your teeth doesn’t mean everyone else does.

Most of those ratings are the women of the country. Do you see where you fit in?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’ll watch it if the lesbian chicks eat each other out tbh

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
If it's not on the cooking channel or 7mate, I don't watch it.
I love the cooking channels. If i was a stay at home parent, I would so be into making all the food I see in the channel lol

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Pretty tame episode this evening. Bring back the lezzo’s!!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Walked into the loungeroom while the Mrs was watching this. Criticised how stupid it was. Walked in later and said, "This show just gets worse. Why are they now pretending to be My Kitchen Rules"

She replied, "This is My Kitchen Rules, I changed the channel"

Man I hate reality TV.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Walked into the loungeroom while the Mrs was watching this. Criticised how stupid it was. Walked in later and said, "This show just gets worse. Why are they now pretending to be My Kitchen Rules"

She replied, "This is My Kitchen Rules, I changed the channel"

Man I hate reality TV.
Now that is the quote of the week, it was meant to be a joke, but realistically it’s so true that it aint funny.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who still watches normal channels?
I don't watch much tv, period. Free to air is plagued with shithouse tv shows. Foxtel isn't much better. I hate reality tv shows with a passion.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Really trying to give this show a go tonight (dont know why), but CH9 taking are the piss with the amount of ads they're hammering in!

It's 50% ads, 25% showing already-run footage and 25% actual shit.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Really trying to give this show a go tonight (dont know why), but CH9 taking are the piss with the amount of ads they're hammering in!

I know it’s hard to watch on delay but I recommend recording it, and starting the recording about 30 mins after the live airing started. Fast forward through the ads as they arise. Happy days

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Heard from a friend "Watch on delay on the 9now.com.au site. Ad breaks are about a 1 maybe 2 mins max."
I can't watch from Singapore
-_-

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
How funny this gold digger stacey chic didnt like her guy till she finds out he owns a company lol

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Its amazing how these chics with all this work makes them look old
Not watching the show bit I can only imagine?

I've been listening to a lot of old Patrice Oneal pod casts.
He's been gone for nearly 10 years bit his rants still ring true today.

He put so many simple bitches in their place.
He told his girlfriend that she was ranked 4th on his priority list!
What a boss and deadset legend!

He deserves to be mentioned in the same sentence as Bill Hicks and George Carlin.