Married at First Sight Discussion Thread

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I’m forced to watch it with the missus lol. The trash is pretty entertaining tbh.

Sleeky

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Reaction score
I’m forced to watch it with the missus lol. The trash is pretty entertaining tbh.
I walked in and saw the missus watching. I told her to put a movie on. Now watching Skin.

That’s how you do it Tonee, easy lol

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I walked in and saw the missus watching. I told her to put a movie on. Now watching Skin.

Clearly I don’t wear the pants. Happy wife, happy life haha

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score

Great control. What’s skin like mate?

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dated Scarlett cooper when I was 18.. girl is a regard . Obssssed with the oc and legit changed her name to Scarlett cooper (marissa cooper) and knew davina rankin growing up.. they all act different in tv hence why I can’t stand the shit . They put the ads on like you don’t wanna miss this then leave you like a cliffhanger and make you feel like a dickhead waiting for the next episode

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I dated Scarlett cooper when I was 18.. girl is a regard . Obssssed with the oc and legit changed her name to Scarlett cooper (marissa cooper) and knew davina rankin growing up.. they all act different in tv hence why I can’t stand the shit . They put the ads on like you don’t wanna miss this then leave you like a cliffhanger and make you feel like a dickhead waiting for the next episode

if you don't already feel like a dickhead for watching as much as a minute of that shit then there is something seriously wrong with ya :D

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
if you don't already feel like a dickhead for watching as much as a minute of that shit then there is something seriously wrong with ya :D
I don't understand how a guy can say that their lady 'forced' them to watch this shit. For goodness sake, walk out of the room, is it that hard? Does you women want you to hold her hand as well while you watch it?

Give me an independent woman anyday!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I don't understand how a guy can say that their lady 'forced' them to watch this shit. For goodness sake, walk out of the room, is it that hard? Does you women want you to hold her hand as well while you watch it?

Give me an independent woman anyday!
it's the ultimate form of cuckery. My ex used to watch that sorta shit.. That's why she's my ex.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I honestly can't believe that religious Folkes haven't blown up about this kind of thing as much as same sex marriage. At least with SSM it's not a gimmick to make money.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I honestly can't believe that religious Folkes haven't blown up about this kind of thing as much as same sex marriage. At least with SSM it's not a gimmick to make money.
it might not be a gimmick to make money but A LOT of people and companies have cashed in... In regards to this show... meh.. it's merely a reflection of where society is at

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
This show is almost as bad as SSM.... almost. Sure it's a wedding between straight couples, but they are making a mockery out of marriage. It's meant to be something symbolic, special, and sacred... not a means to gather tv ratings... but as my brother @Howard Moon just said, it's where society is at right now!

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know all you ***** are watching it so let’s discuss it.

Poppy seems insufferable so the big fella should do an early runner m imo.

The bogan truckie and the Kiwi girl might have some chemistry for obvious reasons.

Looks like there’s a tranny involved for tomorrow nights episode so that should be interesting.
You need to give yourself a stiff uppercut ! again and again and again and again, fuck just don't stop.

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Everyone in here that’s aggressively claiming that they don’t watch are lying through their teeth and no doubt watch it religiously.

Stop denying it. I’ve seen the ratings, and they tell me that you’re all tuning in. Just admit it.

Last edited: