Social Media Mansour to the dogs

Interestingg

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It looks like we are holding the aces...
Penrith have cap problems and want Mansour off their books
South want Allen off their books in order to sign a winger
It could be...
Canterbury takes Allen, South takes Mansour only if Penrith releases Burton...
Could be the reason why the club hasn't announced Allen yet !!!
this would not surprise me because we weren’t interested in Allan until last week. Would be pure brilliance from management

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i agree but good luck to him(on low coin he wouldnt have been bad but i also didnt want an older stop gap guy)
Momo to come and a Burton release they are last 2 deals? or clearly even better JAC and Burto..

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who the fuck are you? Needs cleaning up by mods. Go have Raylene sit on your face.
This thread was chilling on page 100, no one posted in this thread for 2 months. Nek minnit a dumb **** dingo bumps it up to page 1.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
This thread was chilling on page 100, no one posted in this thread for 2 months. Nek minnit a dumb **** dingo bumps it up to page 1.
No, I highlighted the most recent rumours from page 1 that didn't come to fruition, not from page 100 lol.

Just shut up you dud, all these rumours are duds like you.

Last edited:

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No, I chose the most recent rumours that didn't come to fruition to highlight, not from page 100 lol.

Just shut up you dud.
Mate stop opening old threads that no one has been posting in for months and bringing them back to the top, you old flog

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate stop opening old threads that no one has been posting in for months and bringing them back to the top, you old flog
42 isn't too old to flog your arse. Again, all from page 1 shit licker.

All those players are now playing at other clubs or not in the NRL. Those rumours are now trash.

Last edited:

Cappuccino

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
42 isn't too old to flog your arse. Again, all from page 1 shit licker.

All those players are now playing at other clubs or not in the NRL. Those rumours are now trash.
Yeh its pretty young in the scheme of things but if you keep bumping threads like you are you should expect to be called an old flog

also the fact you bumped the licha clear cut troll thread... lol

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeh its pretty young in the scheme of things but if you keep bumping threads like you are you should expect to be called an old flog

also the fact you bumped the licha clear cut troll thread... lol
Ok whatever I do flog it alot. You missed the point, the rumours section needs a massive clean out is all.

Last edited:

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not hard to see why Pemriff let him go, was very ordinary last night.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
To me it's an odd decision not to play Mansour on the left. Johnston imo is better served on the right so Adam Reynolds has a genuine speedster on his outside to compliment his short kicking game.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
To me it's an odd decision not to play Mansour on the left. Johnston imo is better served on the right so Adam Reynolds has a genuine speedster on his outside to compliment his short kicking game.
Na, keep AJ on the left...he is.my draft fullback until Tom is back