News Mans penis bitten off by Bulldog.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Here we go ... Incoming fine from the NRL I'm sure.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6343269/Man-penis-testicles-eaten-bulldog-room-animal.html

A man who was induced into a coma after his genitals were savaged by a Bulldog 'was alone in the room with the animal' when the incident happened.

The man, who has not been named, was also alleged to have 'applied peanut butter, or another food spread' onto his crotch area before his genitals were bitten off by the animal, a police source told The Times.

Police in East Lothian, Scotland were alerted after the 22-year-old man was found unconscious and fully clothed in a pool of his own blood in a flat in Haddington in September.

The man was believed to be alone in the room with the dog when the incident had occured

He was then taken to Edinburgh Royal Infirmary, however his organs could not be reattached, as they had been eaten by the dog.

His condition later stabilised and he was then transferred to the Western General Hospital where he has since been assisting police with their enquiries.

No one has been charged with any offence relating to the incident.

It is not known if the the animal belonged to the victim.

The dog was taken to kennels as officers began an investigation and had to be put down two weeks ago.

The incident happened in a flat on this street, Haddington High Street in East Lothian, Scotland.

Police Scotland said: 'The owner of the dog, believed to have been involved voluntarily, signed documentation consenting to [its] the destruction. This [took] place after dialogue between the Crown Office, Scottish SPCA and the East Lothian council dog warden.'

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
so an innocent animal is put down because some creep wanted to sexually assault it... that's fucked.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Front page Telecrap news for sure. Some buzz Slothfield the fat fuck and tell him the news. No doubt they'll have a Bulldogs logo next to it...

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
In unrelated news, Mitch Pearce to be suspended again.....

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I hope this stupid **** gets his balls ripped off. Why the fuck is a poor animal getting put to death because some virgin **** is using animals to get off. Absolute dumb ****.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I hope this stupid **** gets his balls ripped off. Why the fuck is a poor animal getting put to death because some virgin **** is using animals to get off. Absolute dumb ****.
The dog ate them nothing is reattachable

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Good you're back. Now try not to get banned this time.
Na i'll probs get banned because i'm not painting Klemmer as the villain and that doesn't follow TK narrative.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Should give this pup a run give us a bit of an edge

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I knew a guy who had sex with a dog..he said it was pretty ‘RUFF’!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Na i'll probs get banned because i'm not painting Klemmer as the villain and that doesn't follow TK narrative.
Marley, I mock your value system. You also appear foolish in the eyes of others.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've fucked a few dogs before in my time. That's what happens when you're drunk, horny and they call last drinks at the club and you need to take something home lol.

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Marley, I mock your value system. You also appear foolish in the eyes of others.
Well howdy K E, thanks for dropping by.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Joel Mongahan Liked This.

Apparently it was put down because the deemed the dog could be dangerous because it had eaten human flesh (true story). The idiot is still in a coma apparently too.