News Manly ‘desperation signing’ done despite Dogs denials as Gould’s UK Flanagan offload bid revealed

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I cant think of any obvious benefits to the team if we get Schuster. He is lazy, unfit, and has little or no effect on the Manly team as yet.
He apparently has a huge attitude problem as well. Just what we don't need.
The only player I would consider that may be available from Manly, is Brad Parker. He would be a good
acquisition as he can cover a multitude of positions. He would be good if our centre's don't perform as they should.
Brad Parker? I rate him as one of the worst players in the NRL.. like Kerrod Holland bad level

Dogs79

Kennel Established
Reaction score
they don’t have to be off contract
It’s all hinging on one domino to fall
Does the Flanno non event change the possible news this wk? Is it still in the works or done and dusted now?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It wasn't Manly who shut the door on Flano leaving, it was Gus.

Flano will be starting at hooker in first grade by round 12. Reed is on very thin ice. He is only one more shocker away from the axe.

Both were extremely impressed by how Flano went on the weekend. Ciraldo has openly stated it.

Last edited:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Flano will be starting at hooker in first grade by round 12. Reed is on very thin ice. He is only one more shocker away from the axe.

Both were extremely impressed by how Flano went on the weekend. Ciraldo has openly stated it.
Mate…. I want to see some school pics from both you and @Nasheed . There has to be some joint trolling classes somewhere….

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

And you've stated that ciraldo has no idea on numerous ocassions so why should that matter?

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah Gus is very literal and regularly finds ways to answer a question ignoring the intent. For example is there a reason why Skelton has not made his debut yet? He will answer 'yes'.

Also if you ask Gus a question, has something specific happened, he will answer no if it hasn't happened or didn't happen exactly the way it was put.

For example.

Did you receive a phone call yesterday from a representative of Manly about Kyles availability?

1) The answer would be no if he made the call.
2) The answer would be no if he got the call the day before or on that day just not yesterday.
3) The answer would be no if Call was from a third party and not a representative of Manly such as a Player Manager.
4) He would also say No if he got a call from Shane Flanagan, and Flanno told him he was not calling as a Manly representative, just a father.

But he would also keep defending that he told the truth even after the fact when conversations have been had. He was literally telling the truth at the time he initially responded. You would have to ask him the question again to get an answer if the circumstances have changed. But he will probably respond to the question being asked again as I have already answered that question. But that does not mean that the answer hasn't changed though.

I am sure playing these games entertains him. But the bottom line is, Gus will want to keep some things secret and we need to accept that. For Example him keeping the discussions with CC secret was a big reason why CC signed on with the Dogs. Would you prefer that he say that we are having discussions, but then CC chose to stay with Panthers and wait for another opportunity?
I love the Gus games…. Let him mind-fu<k everyone!! He works to a plan and what Gus wants, Gus gets!!!

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I want flamingo gone but I want him to stay just so the degenerate drunk **** to be proven wrong again.
If the rumour is true, wouldn’t surprise me one iota if Gustavo backflipped just to prove him wrong, he despises him that much.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

You do realise that no one is laughing anymore.. give it up

DogSince67

40 years a Dog!
Reaction score
I just watched the very short video of the NSW cup game against Saints when Flanno played hooker. He actually gave some good service and setup a couple of tries. I'm wondering if CC sees something in Flanno at hooker?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Toafofoa Sipley or Ben Condon in return would be decent options as we need forwards.