Mandalay Bay Shooting - Eminem

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Because what you said literally had nothing to do with what I mentioned.

if it's not guns, it's knives, or some other weapon... Plenty of people here own firearms but are not using them to kill... If you ask me, America has a mental illness crisis and quite simply, there are people over there who are going to cause harm in any way shape or form, no matter what, banning the purchase of firearms won't change that, unfortunately

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
if it's not guns, it's knives, or some other weapon... Plenty of people here own firearms but are not using them to kill... If you ask me, America has a mental illness crisis and quite simply, there are people over there who are going to cause harm in any way shape or form, no matter what, banning the purchase of firearms won't change that, unfortunately
No, you still miss the point when I refer to toxic gun culture. I also don't see why your mentioning banning guns? Have I said that at all? I've been shooting plenty of times both here and overseas.

TheThird

Banned
Reaction score
I've a few in the US I talk to.
When mental health medication costs $10k+ per annum, you have a problem!

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've a few in the US I talk to.
When mental health medication costs $10k+ per annum, you have a problem!
You have a problem when so many people need said medication! that's the real issue imo... It doesn't help that Hollywood and video games glorify violence... people will say oh that doesn't do anything... bull....shit.....

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
No, you still miss the point when I refer to toxic gun culture. I also don't see why your mentioning banning guns? Have I said that at all? I've been shooting plenty of times both here and overseas.

I know what you're saying but I don't agree.... it's toxic people in general.. guns, knives, whatever... I am mentioning the banning of guns because that's the agenda that is being discussed and I figured that's what you were getting at

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We don't face the same levels of danger as many every day Americans so we are in no position to comment on their gun laws.. and I'm not referring to gun crime.... think serial killers, rapists... gangs.. it's ok for mr virtue signal Eminem up in his gated community with all his body guards to say that the common man doesn't need protection for his family
This comment sounded like you were going into a rap dropping nukes on Eminem’s leftist hypocritical views.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can we stop using the leftist term “toxic” please. Everything is toxic these days, masculinity, men, males, fans, gamers who enjoy playing as white protagonists. Enough.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You have a problem when so many people need said medication! that's the real issue imo... It doesn't help that Hollywood and video games glorify violence... people will say oh that doesn't do anything... bull....shit.....
They only say that it doesn’t cause any of that because trump said it. I think Biden just recently made reference to violence in video games having an effect on people.
I also know the left have been suggesting for some time that video games create Nazis and alt right violence Lol. So yeah.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
America isn't most of us. They're obsessed with guns and their right to own as many guns possible, I'd be on edge in America knowing that potentially every person around you could have a gun and let loose when something doesn't go their way. Imagine the amount of road rage incidents in Sydney that would turn into shootings if we had the same toxic gun culture of America lol.
Or maybe people would be like yeah fuck that, the guy has a gun to ima drive off. Sort of like that South Park episode where eveyone had guns and no one did nothing because everyone had guns lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What I hate is when dumb fucks automatically call you a gun nut if you're pro guns. Probably same ***** that label all Muslims as terrorists.

You can be pro-guns and not be a nut.

I'd love to have an AK47 and a glock to protect my property. It would be the only time they would be used.

Always laugh at those gun buy backs and tightening gun rules. Only stops the honest people and not the crims.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
What I hate is when dumb fucks automatically call you a gun nut if you're pro guns. Probably same ***** that label all Muslims as terrorists.

You can be pro-guns and not be a nut.

I'd love to have an AK47 and a glock to protect my property. It would be the only time they would be used.

Always laugh at those gun buy backs and tightening gun rules. Only stops the honest people and not the crims.
We made everyone turn in their semi autos in 1996.

It didn't stop all those people with illegal hand pistols from turning theirs in!

Also many years back a guy I went to school with came to my place with a sawn off he purchased begging me to give him a green light and blue print to go rob a drug dealer.

I refused and could see clearly the gun had been used in previous crimes.

I was like you dumb fuck, get this gun off my property now and good luck not getting caught with it because if you do, you will be getting charged for all crimes it was used in!