Manase Fainu found guilty

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Wasn’t it a steak knife from inside the function?
He is appealing and is in good hands with Margaret Cunneen but I want him jailed because he plays for manly :tearsofjoy:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Wasn’t it a steak knife from inside the function?
He is appealing and is in good hands with Margaret Cunneen but I want him jailed because he plays for manly :tearsofjoy:
I'm not a fancy, big city lawyer but wouldn't bring a knife to a place of worship prove even a bit of premeditation?

Or was the knife already there and picked up?

Last edited:

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Career won't be over. It's Australia we are talking about here.

He'll cop like 5 years in prison, with a 2 year non parole period, be out at like 26 years old, and straight into Souths starting lineup replacing Damien Cook.

ddt192

The Blue N White Butcher Stripe
Reaction score
Siippeewwiiiiinnnnngggggggg

This guy was gun. Manly were happy to let Koroisau go for him. Oh well you live and you learn.

Ps I gotta say Des is a mad cunntt for backing him all the way through though lol

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'm not a fancy, big city lawyer but wouldn't bring a knife to a place of worship prove even a bit of premeditation?

I’m not too sure mate, I haven’t read the case to be honest. I was just thinking if he was carrying a knife a steak knife would be a weird choice.
Maybe they had food inside the dance. Someone here may know?

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Siippeewwiiiiinnnnngggggggg

This guy was gun. Manly were happy to let Koroisau go for him. Oh well you live and you learn.

Ps I gotta say Des is a mad cunntt for backing him all the way through though lol
I wouldn't call him a mad **** for siding and defending a piece of shit who thought it was not only ok to stab someone but then lie and let others take the fall for it.

ddt192

Reaction score
I wouldn't call him a mad **** for siding and defending a piece of shit who thought it was not only ok to stab someone but then lie and let others take the fall for it.
Call it what u want but at the time it was alleged he done that. It hadn’t been proven in court yet.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Call it what u want but at the time it was alleged he done that. It hadn’t been proven in court yet.
LOLLL the allegations were pretty substantial considering there was eye witnesses and cctv .. he still chose to lie and was prepare to let others take the fall. If you think Des and The offender who plays for Manly scum are sick *****, then it says alot about you.

ddt192

Reaction score
LOLLL the allegations were pretty substantial considering there was eye witnesses and cctv .. he still chose to lie and was prepare to let others take the fall. If you think Des and The offender who plays for Manly scum are sick *****, then it says alot about you.
I didn’t say Fainu was a sick **** so don’t try and put words in my mouth but then again I also don’t give a flying fk about what you or anyone else thinks of me or my views.

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
I’m not too sure mate, I haven’t read the case to be honest. I was just thinking if he was carrying a knife a steak knife would be a weird choice.
Maybe they had food inside the dance. Someone here may know?
Maybe old mate purchased a watch off Fainu and the steak knife came as a free gift.

Kung fu man

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well it was picked up there or taken to the fight so either way id guess.

Greenmachine121

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
What a fucking peckerhead …. Oh well

has he been on remand since or on bail ?

he may have done fair bit of his sentence already if on remand