Manase Fainu found guilty

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Only took 37 months to sentence this fh.. good old justice system in Australia, what a gem it ISNT.

Couldn't find the original thread but Willis Meehan, fans might know of him and the little rumour we might be interested ages ago now?
Well he is off to jail in a few weeks too lol
I read the headline but it's aTelecrap story..and i'd still tick no if they offered me a free subscription.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Brett Finch gets community service, whilst Fainu cops 4-8 in the slammer.

Lots of inconsistency in the courts, as you barely get 4-8 for killing people these days it seems.

Only took 37 months to sentence this fh.. good old justice system in Australia, what a gem it ISNT.

Couldn't find the original thread but Willis Meehan, fans might know of him and the little rumour we might be interested ages ago now?
Well he is off to jail in a few weeks too lol
I read the headline but it's aTelecrap story..and i'd still tick no if they offered me a free subscription.
Ahh I was wondering what happened there.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
So Brett Finch gets community service, whilst Fainu cops 4-8 in the slammer.

Lots of inconsistency in the courts, as you barely get 4-8 for killing people these days it seems.
What inconsistency, Finch didn't touch anyone whilst Fainu literally stabbed someone in the back and almost killed them. Then denied it and tried to blame someone else, a mate of his. I see no similarity whatsoever in the 2 cases.

Always a Bulldog

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What inconsistency, Finch didn't touch anyone whilst Fainu literally stabbed someone in the back and almost killed them. Then denied it and tried to blame someone else, a mate of his. I see no similarity whatsoever in the 2 cases.

Always a Bulldog
I mean the fact Finch didn't get sent to jail, whilst Fainu did.

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Madone. This kid was legit a fuckin talent. Such a good player. But I gotta admin, fuckin stabbin a fuckin youth worker. This little germ better hope the G40, Innerwest boys he keeps talkin bout and posing for photo's on his social media look after him in the joint. You ain't get stripes where I'm fuckin from for stabbing a youth worker. This Manase character is gonna feel like he made man when gets out the joint to, which is gonna burn me. Hey Manase what you do time for ? I ummm I, I, I, ummm stabbed a youth worker. Some advice you little weasel, fuckin lie if you get asked.

judyisapunk

Kennel Established
Reaction score
it will be interesting to see how long he actually spends inside.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Madone. This kid was legit a fuckin talent. Such a good player. But I gotta admin, fuckin stabbin a fuckin youth worker. This little germ better hope the G40, Innerwest boys he keeps talkin bout and posing for photo's on his social media look after him in the joint. You ain't get stripes where I'm fuckin from for stabbing a youth worker. This Manase character is gonna feel like he made man when gets out the joint to, which is gonna burn me. Hey Manase what you do time for ? I ummm I, I, I, ummm stabbed a youth worker. Some advice you little weasel, fuckin lie if you get asked.
Is g40 still a thing? Haha

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
We should take him. I reckon he'll still be pretty sharp.
So you reckon the Bulldogs should take a stab at him then? He was good a slicing through the defence from dummy half.

FaceBreaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Man what a fukn waste.

I remember seeing this kid, he was a mix of API K, RTS and Damien cook.

Such a talent and now he will be taking it in the ass for 4 years.