Man tried to snach child from a mums pram today, and you guessed it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
They described the persons height, build, clothes etc then said he was wearing a bulldogs scarf

Then the text at the bottom of the screen only mentioned the bulldogs scarf

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep, as if in all the panic, fear and confusion you could identify a dogs scarf FFS
Generally people can't remember any details about the people who attack them
It's fact.
BS just like the bloke who got threatened by a couple of MEs at Bella Vista

jo_95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next time a commit a crime, I'm wearing a melbourne jersey as they get away with everything else anyway.
This joke made me laugh way too much.

As for the report in all likelihood this is BS (it bloody sounds like it)... But the news has to report info like this if they run the story. If it was to help identify this (likely imaginary) cretin than it could only be a good thing regardless of how it reflected on us fans as a whole. Some things are more important than football. This is obviously one of them. If this guy is real I hope the police catch the guy, regardless of what NRL team he supports.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Next time a commit a crime, I'm wearing a melbourne jersey as they get away with everything else anyway.
The report will be, Bulldogs supporter was wearing a Storm jersey to confuse the witnesses. haha

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
"Man in Melbourne Storm Jersey was just trying to give a baby a friendly hug when the baby's evil Bulldogs supporting mother attacked the man"

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If the baby was wearing a bulldos onesie;
Heartless bulldog baby abandons loving parents.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If the baby was wearing a bulldos onesie;
Heartless bulldog baby abandons loving parents.
Nah. Neglected child desperately escapes abusive parent who dressed them in bulldogs apparel.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The question is, who the hell would be wearing a scarf at this time of year anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.