Man runs down people on Flinders St in Melb with 4WD

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes, I think you are right Comrade.

This conversation will go the same way. I’ll offer up some ideas for debate and then you’ll categorise me with labels in an attempt to shut down any debate that opposes your view.
It's very easy Britt EXTREMELY EASY. Dispute my numbers and percentages

Easy Britt easy

Islam is the sole problem right?

Then dispute why there's less than 1% of Muslims who've gone down that extremist path and why greater than 99% of Muslims are following their religion incorrectly

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's very easy Britt EXTREMELY EASY. Dispute my numbers and percentages

Easy Britt easy

Islam is the sole problem right?

Then dispute why there's less than 1% of Muslims who've gone down that extremist path and why greater than 99% of Muslims are following their religion incorrectly

I think the other 99% are not true muslims..... I mean at least ISIS believes that

Britt wants the other 99% to be like those 1% and have the same interpretation of islam as them.

I got no problem sending all the refugees back home, but when he talks about the root cause of the problem those refugees are not invading other countries or waging illegal wars.

they were all fucken happy in their own back yards 30-40 years ago. He should talk about the root cause of the problem if he is honest.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Man britt/Stevie j/dawgfather (ripped off my old name lol) can't hide his bias.

Even without knowing that he looks like Ronald McDonald (true story), you could tell from his posts he is a white boy who hates anyone different to himself.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I think the other 99% are not true muslims..... I mean at least ISIS believes that

Britt wants the other 99% to be like those 1% and have the same interpretation of islam as them.

I got no problem sending all the refugees back home, but when he talks about the root cause of the problem those refugees are not invading other countries or waging illegal wars.

they were all fucken happy in their own back yards 30-40 years ago. He should talk about the root cause of the problem if he is honest.
Please stop using the M word! Won't you think of the children?

Last edited:

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
THeres a lot of ‘whataboutism’ going on in this thread. Why’s there a need to bring the bible up to try and draw comparisons? I would think this causes more division, why not just talk about the guy who’s comitted the attack and the why, not the oh but the bible has many violent verses and a Jew and Christian are the same faith because they believe in the same God which would then mean Muslims Jews and Christians have the same religion lol. Anyways the **** and the media can talk up mental health issues all they want I ain’t falling for that bullshit especially after his comments.

This whole thing of trying to bring Christianity into this is ridiculous and like I said causes more division and doesn’t fix anything. It well established this isn’t a attack on Muslims as it’s the radical greater than thou islamists causing these attacks be it isis or some child that thinks he’s oppressed here when he hasn’t even stepped foot into the Middle East and witnessed what so called Muslims do to each other and opposing Islamic sects/denominations example Sunni v Shia.

I’ve been told we need to come together not cause division, I completely agree, but how is that going to work when people want to bring up the bible and how the bible is just as bad, you’re just creating more issues. Let’s just talk about the actual people who are committing the attacks, if they happen to be radical Muslims then so be it let’s talk about it, it’s not an attack on all of Islam that’s just some lefty individuals and the msm that wanna make it like that to cause more division.

The catholic priests who Molestered children are being fucked now and rightfully so and this was only able to happen because the media and all people allowed the discussion to happen without acting like it was an attack on all of Catholicism albeit some did want to attack all of Catholicism.

And as a side note, we shouldn’t be sympathsizing with the guy even fin he had a mental illness, chances are great that it was relatively a minor health issue, it seems he was perfectly able to make decisions and know exactly what he was doing and had a motive and an emotional reason for running over innocent people (oppression of Muslims here)

I think hacky was the one that said imams have come out to condemn the attacks previously but their work undone by leftist ***** like Waleed who wanna play the victim and cause division rather than jumping on board the let’s annhilaite the radicals, no hw has to make it a Muslim v the west.

This post wasn’t to offend just speaking straight out.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Question for Britt : Who is USA's biggest terrorist group responsible for mass killings, shootings and murders in last 100 years in USA.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
didn't see any one debating Christianity in the 70s when IRA were blowing shit up in Europe and the same afghans, Iraqis and Syrians were much more peaceful.

why not debate the point why there are so many refugees on our shores in the first place, now when there were none 40 years ago.

watch out for the next wave of Yemeni refugees, thanks to uncle Sam/ Saudi America led war in yemen,

why not discuss the common factor , the elephant in the room, in all this who have been bombing the shit out of the middle east for few decades now.

you don't want refugees , don't bomb them or stop the people/countries who are making these refugees in the first place.

lets debate.
Just on your first point lol without trying to outright just defend Christianity for the sake of it. It really comes down to the fact ira we’re attacking in Ireland’s and England not globally like isis. Although they were heavily condemned by all Bro america even made them a terrorist group they’re sort of like hezbollah in the fact they’re a terrorist group but aren’t part of parliament. Also don’t forget in the 70’s the bigger threat to the world was Russia (Cold War) and its influences of communism.

I don’t know too much on the ira and the events and will start researching shortly :grinning:

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
THeres a lot of ‘whataboutism’ going on in this thread. Why’s there a need to bring the bible up to try and draw comparisons? I would think this causes more division, why not just talk about the guy who’s comitted the attack and the why, not the oh but the bible has many violent verses and a Jew and Christian are the same faith because they believe in the same God which would then mean Muslims Jews and Christians have the same religion lol. Anyways the **** and the media can talk up mental health issues all they want I ain’t falling for that bullshit especially after his comments.

This whole thing of trying to bring Christianity into this is ridiculous and like I said causes more division and doesn’t fix anything. It well established this isn’t a attack on Muslims as it’s the radical greater than thou islamists causing these attacks be it isis or some child that thinks he’s oppressed here when he hasn’t even stepped foot into the Middle East and witnessed what so called Muslims do to each other and opposing Islamic sects/denominations example Sunni v Shia.

I’ve been told we need to come together not cause division, I completely agree, but how is that going to work when people want to bring up the bible and how the bible is just as bad, you’re just creating more issues. Let’s just talk about the actual people who are committing the attacks, if they happen to be radical Muslims then so be it let’s talk about it, it’s not an attack on all of Islam that’s just some lefty individuals and the msm that wanna make it like that to cause more division.

The catholic priests who Molestered children are being fucked now and rightfully so and this was only able to happen because the media and all people allowed the discussion to happen without acting like it was an attack on all of Catholicism albeit some did want to attack all of Catholicism.

And as a side note, we shouldn’t be sympathsizing with the guy even fin he had a mental illness, chances are great that it was relatively a minor health issue, it seems he was perfectly able to make decisions and know exactly what he was doing and had a motive and an emotional reason for running over innocent people (oppression of Muslims here)

I think hacky was the one that said imams have come out to condemn the attacks previously but their work undone by leftist ***** like Waleed who wanna play the victim and cause division rather than jumping on board the let’s annhilaite the radicals, no hw has to make it a Muslim v the west.

I think bible/ Christianity got into this debate cos britt wanted to have debate on Quran/islam.

the bloke had nothing to do with islam , addicted to drugs and had mental issues. probably the mike was put on his face and the question was asked " do you think muslims are treated badly in this country" or " what do you think about Jerusalem now being the capital of Isreal, do you agree with that?"

the dumb **** who probably was still under the influence of drugs ( confirmed by him claiming to have the voices in his head) would have answered to that " yes I think so"

bingo we got a headline.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think bible/ Christianity got into this debate cos britt wanted to have debate on Quran/islam.

the bloke had nothing to do with islam , addicted to drugs and had mental issues. probably the mike was put on his face and the question was asked " do you think muslims are treated badly in this country" or " what do you think about Jerusalem now being the capital of Isreal, do you agree with that?"

the dumb **** who probably was still under the influence of drugs ( confirmed by him claiming to have the voices in his head) would have answered to that " yes I think so"

bingo we got a headline.
Ah ok I see what you mean. Either way Bro, if he did it in the name of Islam I’m not neive enough to believe every single Muslim agrees nor would ever think of killing innocents. There’s just so many interpretations and sects even within Sunni where one guy will be like yes it’s just justified the other will be like no you’ve interpretated it wrong. I think I’ve told you before Islam could do well having a pope like figure

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Just on your first point lol without trying to outright just defend Christianity for the sake of it. It really comes down to the fact ira we’re attacking in Ireland’s and England not globally like isis. Although they were heavily condemned by all Bro america even made them a terrorist group they’re sort of like hezbollah in the fact they’re a terrorist group but aren’t part of parliament. Also don’t forget in the 70’s the bigger threat to the world was Russia (Cold War) and its influences of communism.

I don’t know too much on the ira and the events and will start researching shortly :grinning:

yeah but no one debated Christianity or bible even though IRA a catholic group was running havoc in Europe in the 70s.

but every tom dick and harry wants to debate islam cos we have Alqaeda and ISIS now who basically are more political than religious cos there was no Alqaeda before the Afghan war and no ISIS before the Iraq war.

I haven't even mentioned the 'Stern gang' yet.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ah ok I see what you mean. Either way Bro, if he did it in the name of Islam I’m not neive enough to believe every single Muslim agrees nor would ever think of killing innocents. There’s just so many interpretations and sects even within Sunni where one guy will be like yes it’s just justified the other will be like no you’ve interpretated it wrong. I think I’ve told you before Islam could do well having a pope like figure

how a pope like figure in islam could have prevented this incident/ terror attack?

Majority and I say again Majority (over 95%) of the Islamic scholars from all countries including Shias and Sunnis BOTH have unanimously condemned ISIS and killing of people in such terrorist activities. This is the reason why ISIS kills more muslims than non muslims ( they don't kill Jews/Isrealis by the way, so they are safe)

I am not sure what else can be done by the imams.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
how a pope like figure in islam could have prevented this incident/ terror attack?

Majority and I say again Majority (over 95%) of the Islamic scholars from all countries including Shias and Sunnis BOTH have unanimously condemned ISIS and killing of people in such terrorist activities. This is the reason why ISIS kills more muslims than non muslims ( they don't kill Jews/Isrealis by the way, so they are safe)

I am not sure what else can be done by the imams.
Well what I mEan is with Catholicism all Catholics are under the pope right, and what he says is usually straight from the catholic doctrine which has been passed straight down straight from Jesus to the apostles etc.
so if there was that one figure head I would think it would clear up many interpretations? Coz holy books are hard to interpretate Bro without proper wisdom and knowledge. And when you have uneducated and poor people reading these things it doesn’t always end up well.
I’m not stating this as fact by the way lol just conversations and brain storming hahah

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Question for Britt : Who is USA's biggest terrorist group responsible for mass killings, shootings and murders in last 100 years in USA.

ok make it last 10 years... 100 years is too long and KKK would be included.

biggest terrorist group in USA in last 10 years.

hint: it is not muslims.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Well what I mEan is with Catholicism all Catholics are under the pope right, and what he says is usually straight from the catholic doctrine which has been passed straight down straight from Jesus to the apostles etc.
so if there was that one figure head I would think it would clear up many interpretations? Coz holy books are hard to interpretate Bro without proper wisdom and knowledge. And when you have uneducated and poor people reading these things it doesn’t always end up well.
I’m not stating this as fact by the way lol just conversations and brain storming hahah

yeah I agree, problem with interpretation of holy books is huge, this is why I think this was the best time to have a prophet from God.

When I die and meet God, this is the first question I am going to ask.

He sent so many prophets across the globe during different times , for much much more smaller nations that you can count the population on your fingers , but right now we have 7.5 billion people on the planet. If you combine all the humans who have lived on this planet since Adam till 1900 AD, they wont equal 7 billion.

So we have the highest number of people at any given point in time on this planet, why he sent all these prophets when the human population was nothing to compared to what we have now.

It is basically like you go in a war and you fired all your ammunition fighting little battles but when the main battle actually happens you leave nothing in the tank.

Guess the end is near.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
yeah but no one debated Christianity or bible even though IRA a catholic group was running havoc in Europe in the 70s.

but every tom dick and harry wants to debate islam cos we have Alqaeda and ISIS now who basically are more political than religious cos there was no Alqaeda before the Afghan war and no ISIS before the Iraq war.

I haven't even mentioned the 'Stern gang' yet.
MSM

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
ok make it last 10 years... 100 years is too long and KKK would be included.

biggest terrorist group in USA in last 10 years.

hint: it is not muslims.
Which terrorist group founded and created Murika as it's base of operations?

HINT: Their French mates gifted them a statue of Lucifer, or as the sheep call it, the Statue of "Liberty".

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Which terrorist group founded and created Murika as it's base of operations?

HINT: Their French mates gifted them a statue of Lucifer, or as the sheep call it, the Statue of "Liberty".
more details please. I am not sure what you are saying here, lol

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I would think you're a victim and making this all about you again, You the biggest snowflake in existence

I told you not to reference me or my posts AT ALL. Get lost we've had it out with the mods the mods told us both no interaction

Get it through your thick head I want nothing to do with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.