Man, 102, arrested for indecent assault

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Back to the topic and hand, I really don't give a fuck about age, age doesn't command respect, the person does.

12 or 112, if you are an evil ****, you are an evil ****.

I just hope whatever he done to the poor lady happens to him in jail on a daily basis.

PS they would love if he had dentures, no scrapage.

Last edited:

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmm maybe he had a bad criminal record of similar offences which the investigators couldnt ignore. Who knows.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hmmmmmmm maybe he had a bad criminal record of similar offences which the investigators couldnt ignore. Who knows.
Always more to the story, media knows shit.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
There's a nursing home n Sydney for people that are deemed dangerous, maybe he should be transferred there.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There's a nursing home n Sydney for people that are deemed dangerous, maybe he should be transferred there.
Why?

If what is alleged is true, then the stupid fossil **** deserves what an younger man would get.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Why?

If what is alleged is true, then the stupid fossil **** deserves what an younger man would get.
I agree.. but if the person was a repeat offender (or ex criminal) they shouldn't have been in a general nursing home to begin with.

I know of a bloke that only a few years ago went stabby stabby... he was convicted, and recently got out of prison.. and if he gets put in a nursing home (he's in his late 70s/early 80s), only one nursing home will take him due to his criminal convictions.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I can't discuss the details here, but a lady at the nursing home I work at has made three nurses cry this week with her behaviour. Age doesn't have any bearing on being a nasty asshole.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
102, from Waverley.
If you tell me he's not Jewish I'll be very surprised.

Those Waverley Jews, seem to last forever.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I can't discuss the details here, but a lady at the nursing home I work at has made three nurses cry this week with her behaviour. Age doesn't have any bearing on being a nasty asshole.
Old people are the number 1 drug traffickers.

No one will ever suspect an innocent old prune of being a drug trafficker.

Just as no one will suspect a loving mother of being a cold blooded murderer or a married family man of being a peadophile.