Man, 102, arrested for indecent assault

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
https://www.news.com.au/national/ns...t/news-story/488f13e945d96e975beec06dd760939a

POLICE have been forced to raid an aged care facility in Sydney’s affluent eastern suburbs and slap a pair on handcuffs on a 102-year-old resident.

He will face court next month over an alleged aggravated indecent assault at an aged care facility in Sydney’s east.

Police will allege the resident at the facility on Carrington Road, Waverley, indecently assaulted another resident, a 94-year-old woman, at about 12.30pm yesterday.

Officers from Eastern Suburbs Police Area Command were notified and attended the facility.

Following inquiries, a 102-year-old man was arrested and taken to Waverley Police Station and charged with aggravated indecent assault.

The man was granted conditional bail to appear at Waverley Local Court on November 20.

Wahesh

Reaction score
FFS I hardly doubt a 102 year old man knew what he was doing. Obviously he must have dementia or lost his marbles years ago.

I don't think he's a danger to society... and the arrest probably would've done more harm than good.

Seriously... that's society for you.

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Talk about grab a granny.
I thought that was reserved for the RSL on saturday nights

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
FFS I hardly doubt a 102 year old man knew what he was doing. Obviously he must have dementia or lost his marbles years ago.

I don't think he's a danger to society... and the arrest probably would've done more harm than good.

Seriously... that's society for you.
His age is irrelevant, he assaulted a fellow tenant. What do you think they should have done? Said, oh well, old men will be old men and allowed him to go about his business? Of course he should have been arrested. It's up to the court to determine whether he was of sound mind, but the suggestion he shouldn't have been arrested is silly. He's clearly a danger to fellow residents if he is capable of that.

Bloody society, hey? Keeping people safe....what's the world coming to?

Wahesh

Reaction score
His age is irrelevant, he assaulted a fellow tenant. What do you think they should have done? Said, oh well, old men will be old men and allowed him to go about his business? Of course he should have been arrested. It's up to the court to determine whether he was of sound mind, but the suggestion he shouldn't have been arrested is silly. He's clearly a danger to fellow residents if he is capable of that.

Bloody society, hey? Keeping people safe....what's the world coming to?
As I said, I hardly think this man knew what he was doing. How many 102 year old do you know go around assaulting people.

There's this nursing home in Sydney where my colleagues mother lives, and she told me in that nursing home, there are 2 old residents, a man and a woman, not related not married, they sit down and watch tv together and hold hands. It's beautiful and there is nothing wrong with that.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
As I said, I hardly think this man knew what he was doing. How many 102 year old do you know go around assaulting people.

There's this nursing home in Sydney where my colleagues mother lives, and she told me in that nursing home, there are 2 old residents, a man and a woman, not related not married, they sit down and watch tv together and hold hands. It's beautiful and there is nothing wrong with that.
Where is the equivalence between holding hands and indecently assaulting someone? I totally don't get your thinking here, man. If a resident of a home assaults someone and is deemed a danger to fellow residents, they have to be arrested. He was granted bail, it's not as though they are holding him in a cell. If he needs mental health care, the court will determine that. The court is much more likely to have information to determine the man's state of mind than you. You're just speculating. Even if you're right and he isn't of sound mind, his aged care facility would be neglecting its duty of care to fellow residents by failing to act. I honestly think you are well and truly barking up the wrong tree here. How would you feel about the matter if yoiur mother or an old woman you know and care about were assaulted?

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Probably thought at 102 "who gives a fuck I'm not going to jail", and it's probably a good approach to take..

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Where is the equivalence between holding hands and indecently assaulting someone? I totally don't get your thinking here, man. If a resident of a home assaults someone and is deemed a danger to fellow residents, they have to be arrested. He was granted bail, it's not as though they are holding him in a cell. If he needs mental health care, the court will determine that. The court is much more likely to have information to determine the man's state of mind than you. You're just speculating. Even if you're right and he isn't of sound mind, his aged care facility would be neglecting its duty of care to fellow residents by failing to act. I honestly think you are well and truly barking up the wrong tree here. How would you feel about the matter if yoiur mother or an old woman you know and care about were assaulted?
Dont bring facts, logic or knowledge of the law into it ffs

You sjw cuck

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

You sjw cuck
Sorry, you're right. He was probably of unsound mind. The government should issue an apology, order a royal commission and give him a new driver's licence.

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry, you're right. He was probably of unsound mind. The government should issue an apology, order a royal commission and give him a new driver's licence.
Be careful of Royal Commissions, they're funded by Soros so that they can call people nazis

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Dirty **** till the end.

Fuck the fossil.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

You sjw cuck
Trying to own the words that label you guys won't stop normal and alpha males taking the piss. ;)

When the shit hits the fan it won't be pussy cucks that will fight for and save you and your family.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Everything is secretly funded by Soros. I blame him for the parking ticket I received last week.
Na, you're a lefty, you're protected. But you are a white straight male so you are part of the problem. You are hated by your own ilk.

PS I have to laugh when people bring up Soros when they believe the MSM. Even Jews hate him because he sold out his people to the Nazis. That is a fact and can't just laugh it off as a theory you left's love to do.

PPS I'm not calling you a lefty as an insult, it's what you claim to be.

Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

You sjw cuck
Just noticed...

Facts
Logic
Knowledge

The 3 kryptonite of the left, nothing makes you guys buckle and call people nazis quick than those 3.

Stick to your sides

Feelings
Non-existant logic
No knowledge

:p

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
David Mech introduced the idea of the alpha to describe behavior observed in captive animals. Alphas, he wrote in his 1970 book "The Wolf: Ecology and Behavior of an Endangered Species," win control of their packs in violent fights with other males.

But, as he outlined in a 1999 paper, he's since rejected that idea in light of research into the behavior of wolves in the wild.

In nature, Mech writes, wolves split off from their packs when they mature, and seek out opposite-sex companions with whom to form new packs. The male and female co-dominate the new pack for a much simpler, more peaceful reason: They're the parents of all the pups.

Mech writes on his website (with the lovely title Wolf News and Info) that his original book is "currently still in print, despite my numerous pleas to the publisher to stop publishing it."

https://amp.businessinsider.com/no-such-thing-alpha-male-2016-10

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Na, you're a lefty, you're protected. But you are a white straight male so you are part of the problem. You are hated by your own ilk.

PS I have to laugh when people bring up Soros when they believe the MSM. Even Jews hate him because he sold out his people to the Nazis. That is a fact and can't just laugh it off as a theory you left's love to do.

PPS I'm not calling you a lefty as an insult, it's what you claim to be.
I’m far from a fan of Soros, but he’s far from the only destructive force on this miserable little planet. He IS a self involved venture capitalist who uses identity politics as a front for his own self centred goals and as a means to resist real and meaningful progress. I do believe that. Doesn’t mean I disagree with a lot of the things he ostensibly stands for... but I do think he misappropriates many liberal causes for his own nefarious purposes.... just like the DNC.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Last edited:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I’m far from a fan of Soros, but he’s far from the only destructive force on this miserable little planet. He IS a self involved venture capitalist who uses identity politics as a front for his own self centred goals and as a means to resist real and meaningful progress. I do believe that. Doesn’t mean I disagree with a lot of the things he ostensibly stands for... but I do think he misappropriates many liberal causes for his own nefarious purposes.... just like the DNC.
Spot on bro, he is controlled too. Only reason we know the name Soros is because they want us to know the traitor piece of shits name.

After what he did to the Jews, he hides the fact he is a proved Zionist and claims to be Jew. Scum **** demon.

And to re-conform, there is evil on the right side too.

That's why I hate both fucking demon wings.

Last edited: