Official Major Sponsor - Laundy Hotels

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Correct, however Pub empire (laundy hotels) is worth that in freeholds - the lease holds are another $250m, so around $500m ..his personal wealth and what his family is worth is another thing. They have bought back most of the pubs off Woolworths too for a quarter of the price.
Either way atleast a multi is sponsoring our club..
Yep there about.. I know Arthur, good bloke

Archie

Waterboy
Reaction score
What situation bro???

Thompson arrives early

Cotric signed up for 2021

We have a new coach for 2021 who apparently is gonna target the right players to sign and he’ll be working for us behind the scenes this year.

We’ve just increased our war chest cap money even more now by releasing CHN

And we just picked up a major sponsor who shits all over Rashays

And we have more players on our hit list for 2021

What situation are you talkin’ about bro????

The dogs are hungry, the fans are hungry, the members are hungry, the new coach is hungry....I can feel a 2009 situation happening next year! Hold on to your seat mate and buckle up. I have a feeling we’re gonna rise from the ashes.
Well said !

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am happy we got a sponsor but this logo is so shit. Companies need to spend money on graphic designers instead of whipping up shit in microsoft word.
It could be in exchascetch for all I care, just glad we have them.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
They did a nice reno there a while back now.
Was a dive beforehand :grinning:
Can polish a turd... its still a turd. They can spend all the money they want but if they don't change the clientele nothing changes. Cops are there for some reason or another most nights of the week. They don't call Albion Park the bogan capital of the Australia for nothing and all that from a kid who grew up there haha.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it can be put on the front of our jersey in blue it’s a bonus. Wheels are turning some positive news