Official Major Sponsor - Laundy Hotels

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
$500k not amazing half what a major should be but in this climate and with how we are travelling atm not too bad but youd think in a year or 2 re negotiate

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
$500k not amazing half what a major should be but in this climate and with how we are travelling atm not too bad but youd think in a year or 2 re negotiate
Depends how long its for. If it’s only for this season $500k is pretty good.

Matty

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m so pleased that someone has agreed to fork out some money given the situation our club is in now. As fans we should be supporting this business for showing some faith in us

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Depends how long its for. If it’s only for this season $500k is pretty good.
500k makes sense if it's only for the rest of the season..if it's for longer than that then that's pretty concerning. Gone from having the richest deal in the league with Kia to this..

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m so pleased that someone has agreed to fork out some money given the situation our club is in now. As fans we should be supporting this business for showing some faith in us
They have pubs and restaurants all around NSW so no reason not to attend one.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Be interesting to see what ends up on the jersey it might be the name of one of the pubs rather then their corporate logo.

dogzofwar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Be interesting to see what ends up on the jersey it might be the name of one of the pubs rather then their corporate logo.
Doubt he would have paid 500k to put one of his pubs name on the front I know I wouldn’t I would want my name on the front.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The laundy family is extremely wealthy. The father got into the business of pubs and hotels. The family is well known because of Craig laundy, the son who was a famous federal mp for auburn at one stage. Interesting. Didn’t know they were dogs fans

Precise

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The fuck they actually own my local Albion Park :tearsofjoy:

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can someone please Photoshop tge sponsor on our Jersey