Official Major Sponsor - Laundy Hotels

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
Would love petersham inn to sponsor us.. our image is down the toilet anyway so may as well embrace it!
A mate of mine lived right next to that place. His apartment was part of the same building. Man the stories he had were insane, it all went downhill when they turned it into a strip joint.

He had surveillance cameras that faced the road, one time this chick (I assume she was a stripper) came out of the place and went between two parked cars right outside my mates window and pissed on the road. Amazing video. I have no idea how he lasted living there for as long as he did.

QLDdogsfan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I still reckon Pedigree would be a cracker sponsor, someone mentioned it in a thread ages ago makes all the sense in the world.

The Dominator

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Anyone else think its a bad sign we have announced Barrett and Cotric but still no sponsor? I would have thought if a sponsorship was close they would have wanted to announce the sponsorship first to cash in on the publicity.

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Anyone else think its a bad sign we have announced Barrett and Cotric but still no sponsor? I would have thought if a sponsorship was close they would have wanted to announce the sponsorship first to cash in on the publicity.
I think the opposite tbh.. the sponsors probably want to see progression before they committed..

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bloody hard with this negativity around the club, no one from Ceo or board come out and be proactive in changing the negative surrounding us. I'm not a marketing guru but fmd they can try something instead of getting hit from all angles of media with nothing ins return.
It impossible to counter bad publicity by the media, after all they have the stage, the air waves and the print. They can rubbish anything that people from our board say or do.
Don't forget that many RL followers have now branded us as a wog Muslim club, BTW the term wog is usually used to denergrade people.

Chrisaaar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sydney Tools would make sense.. already sponsor us.. based in Roselands and Lebo owners.

Probably getting a half price deal due to our shitness.

Wouldn't be half bad if we can just have the wording in white... if they box it with the red it's going to look shit house.

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sydney Tools would make sense.. already sponsor us.. based in Roselands and Lebo owners.

Probably getting a half price deal due to our shitness.

Wouldn't be half bad if we can just have the wording in white... if they box it with the red it's going to look shit house.
Yeah the white wording on a white material will look great