Major Sponser

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Don't forget to post this on LinkedIn
Touché. I don’t get why so many are up in arms about the LinkedIn thing though - as if it’s some sort of desperate act. It’s the digital age - I use LinkedIn for business all the time. Once upon a time internet dating was considered weird.

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
New strategy out this week....Big Willie is going out with a sandwich board on Canterbury Road lol.
That’s fine as long as Willie doesn’t pee on Canterbury Rd or run from the cab that drops him there...

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That’s fine as long as Willie doesn’t pee on Canterbury Rd or run from the cab that drops him there...
You don't think he's a good influence to have around the club? ;)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Touché. I don’t get why so many are up in arms about the LinkedIn thing though - as if it’s some sort of desperate act. It’s the digital age - I use LinkedIn for business all the time. Once upon a time internet dating was considered weird.
Internet dating is weird tbh. It's just used for bobs, vagene and seks.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Internet dating might be common now but most the people doing it are still weird

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Internet dating might be common now but most the people doing it are still weird
Wouldn’t know mate - my courting days are long behind me. Maybe I should’ve said internet banking...

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Internet dating is weird tbh. It's just used for bobs, vagene and seks.
Got the gist but own up to Googling that one not being a fluent speaker of meme... good one...