Major Incident at Zee's work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I am Indian and almost beat @Bad Billy for the funniest guy on the kennel last year. if i had only two more funny emojis to my comments. lol
Yeah but before the questionable icon was introduced , the funny icon was used to ridicule posts .

So how can you be sure if your posts were funny or ridiculous ?

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
they get paid very less for what kinda effort they put in.

I feel like having one now. the neck crack at the end is price less.

From personal experience..neck cracking is overrated..trust me..I know..Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
And imagine a smiling Indian with a head wobble haha

I am sure you are the only only person who doesnt find me funny.... even with a big smile and the head wobble.

:D

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score

@south of heaven @TANK 2.0 @Hacky McAxe @Realist90

Join me in wishing @Zee a combined GET WELL SOON!

That head knock looked nasty!!
I never got why when a chicks partner gets into a fight they think that screeching Nooooooo, Nooooooo, Stoooop, Stooooooooooooooop Arsehoooooooooooole is going to make both parties stop instantly and go you know what brother she's right that screeching really made me think about how silly this is. Give us a hug.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
why dont i see the notification alert when you tag my name in posts or comments?
yeah happens to me too , most of the time I get it but sometimes reading through old posts and see @Wolfmother and think I don't remember getting an alert.
Maybe the alerts time out or if there's a disruption to your login the alert might deactivate.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Have you disabled Alerts?

Are you using the app?

naa, didnt change anything, i still get other alerts where my comment gets a thumb or other emojis

just not when you tag my name in a post.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I've discussed with a few African-Americans and they're all cool with you using it just so long as you don't end it with ER.

which that's easy for Aussies to do because of the accent. Even when we do intend to say it with the ER it still sounds like nice guy.

Don't believe me? If you have an Aussie accent try saying it the original way.
Graham said:

Some niggahs actually find it disrespectful for a black man to refer to his fellow black man as a nice guy.

Graham's Dog said:

Fuck you archie aka quaid aka mason's bodyguard bitch, you're a guido that owes me an ounce of coke. Quit bitchin about them jungle niggers. Fuck the poh-lice. Gee Dee

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Finally got around to watching this and I have to say that it's understandable that they're upset. I mean, they just want to go to the quick-e-mart but their floors are so stick-e-mart

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Graham said:

Some niggahs actually find it disrespectful for a black man to refer to his fellow black man as a nice guy.

Graham's Dog said:

Fuck you archie aka quaid aka mason's bodyguard bitch, you're a guido that owes me an ounce of coke. Quit bitchin about them jungle niggers. Fuck the poh-lice. Gee Dee
The correct term I believe is jungle bunny

Status
Not open for further replies.