Major Border breach - Illegal fishing vessel at Cape Kimberely

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
I just came back from Vietnam myself and in the jungles, those viet kong ***** had ridiculous survival instincts, they will just crawl through holes in the trees. Native vietnamese are tiny.

secondly, Vietnams a shithole but its not refugee level shithole, if they are alive they need to be slapped with the full arm of the law.

At least if they become croc food, others will think twice.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
So have they started killing crocs and dissecting them to find these guys?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I just came back from Vietnam myself and in the jungles, those viet kong ***** had ridiculous survival instincts, they will just crawl through holes in the trees. Native vietnamese are tiny.

secondly, Vietnams a shithole but its not refugee level shithole, if they are alive they need to be slapped with the full arm of the law.

At least if they become croc food, others will think twice.

Have you seen how fast crocodiles can move?

Their Bruce Ree kung fu won't save them against the almighty death roll!

Brycycles94

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
That place is so infested with crocs it's not funny the locals up there will tell you the number one rule is to never turn your back on the water. Crocs up there when it's a bit warmer will come looking for you they get extremely hungry and aggressive. Few years back a woman turned her back to the water at night she's gone. A few years earlier a father and he's kids were fixing a board walk when he's 5 year old son was snatched and killed they found him a few days later inside a 3.5 metre croc that's small compared to the other crocs around there. I don't see them all surviving in those mangroves at all.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Should start feeding all these illegals to crocs
Film it and send it to those shit hole countries and say this is what happens if you fuck around.

I got this idea from Saddam, he used to wait till drug shipments crossed the border of Iraq, stop the shipment, call the army and the media, and order the shipment, with the traffickers, to be blown up by RPG's and shown on the news as a warning not to bring drugs into Iraq.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Film it and send it to those shit hole countries and say this is what happens if you fuck around.

I got this idea from Saddam, he used to wait till drug shipments crossed the border of Iraq, stop the shipment, call the army and the media, and order the shipment, with the traffickers, to be blown up by RPG's and shown on the news as a warning not to bring drugs into Iraq.
Shit. I wonder if any of that footage is on Liveleak or YouTube... never heard of that before.

Oh @Mr Invisible... we need your sleuthing skills brother.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Shit. I wonder if any of that footage is on Liveleak or YouTube... never heard of that before.
There should be. Saddam hated drugs and terrorism.

I'm not an expert or a fortune teller, but I called a movement like Isis starting when Saddam got taken out. He played his role and when the time came for a new agenda of the Mid East, he had to go.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Saddam was (only for a short time) World Hide and Seek Champion.
All part of team America's show. You think a proud and arrogant dictator will hide in a hole?

He even said it himself in court that they did catch him but he wasn't hiding in a hole. Just another MSM agenda.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
All part of team America's show. You think a proud and arrogant dictator will hide in a hole?

He even said it himself in court that they did catch him but he wasn't hiding in a hole. Just another MSM agenda.
Maybe not to embarass himself.

I mean the mexican drug cartels hide in tunnels so why wouldn't Saddam.. harder to find him too.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Maybe not to embarass himself.

I mean the mexican drug cartels hide in tunnels so why wouldn't Saddam.. harder to find him too.
Shoe on the other foot, Murika says he was in a hole to embarrass him. Drug lords aren't as proud and powerful as Saddam was.

Just like Osama ordered Osama to be "buried at sea". Prove they killed him let alone he actually existed.

All stinks of horse shit.

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Shoe on the other foot, Murika says he was in a hole to embarrass him. Drug lords aren't as proud and powerful as Saddam was.

Just like Osama ordered Osama to be "buried at sea". Prove they killed him let alone he actually existed.

All stinks of horse shit.
Yeah .. personally I couldn't care less.. as long as the country I'm in is safe, and terrorist ***** stay the fuck away from here... I'm happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.