Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

Jarrad El Hickey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How are they allowed to write crap like that, plus it’s not even true he’s been shocking for weeks until last night

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Why do the media always insist on players not honouring their contracts when coming to the bulldogs? A contracts a contract!
I could be wrong, but I never recalled the media doing this to the Knights when they were putrid for years and just signed Ponga. Their hatred for us is blatantly obvious.

Knock

Waterboy
Reaction score
I could be wrong, but I never recalled the media doing this to the Knights when they were putrid for years and just signed Ponga. Their hatred for us is blatantly obvious.
Because they know talking about the bulldogs sells papers. That’s why we cop so much bullshit from the media whilst teams like the titans and knights are rarely if ever talked about.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Never mind that Mahoney and his manager publicly shut down the backflip talk months ago and players can't backflip out of their contracts anymore unless the club they've signed for agrees. But again, don't let the truth get in the way of a good sensationalist article..

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Our best players have been encouraged by media to leave us for 2 decades tbh

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL is it just me or are the more grubs than usual in the world this week?

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I was really surprised how Parra let him go, in saying that if Hodgson stays injury free he will rediscover his form.

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thought it was a really controlled performance by Reed last night. Looked like he hurt? his hand early on but stuck at it.