Mahayana wrong with people buying Chinese new cars?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what’s wrong with people these days buying Chinese new cars? To save a buck.. aren’t they embarrassed?

if I called a tradie to quote a job and they turned up in a LDV Ute, would you trust them to put proper materials in your place? Where is the hilux or ranger?

or a family dropping their kids off at school in a haval jolion SUV? Come on? Be reasonable, do they want their kids poked fun at?

I just can’t justify spending decent money on a junk car, when for a little bit more you can get a proper brand, brands that have been around for a while and refined their craft..

I shake my head when I see a MG or haval or LDV or Cherry.. nasty cars

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I wouldn't use a Chinese automobile as a death bed!

Never will I buy a Chinese car.
Those brands you mentioned are crap.
I'm so glad the Chinese didn't make cars when I was a kid.
I would of ended up with a few bruises and complaints from other parents to mine.
To pay their kids dental bills, after I punched their teeth out for picking on me, for having parents who drive a Chinese piece of shyte!

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Over 50% of Teslas are made in China.

I wouldn't buy a Chinese car either.. I own a 78HZ.. But let's not pretend 99% of the shit we use or wear day to day isn't made in China.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

I wouldn't buy a Chinese car either.. I own a 78HZ.. But let's not pretend 99% of the shit we use or wear day to day isn't made in China.
It's a fight between China and India when it comes to clothing.

But China also outsource to India and Bangladesh, get them to provide the resources and do a lot of the hardwork.
They just throw a made in China tag on it and count the cash!

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
These guys have no car sense and Manginas.
Total embarrassment.
Also helps support Communist China.
So terrorists also.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Last of the Kingswoods.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
of course most things in our homes are probably made in china but a car is usually your 2nd biggest purchase (1st for renters) and why would you buy junk there? you could get away with buying a chinese made toaster, a chinese TV if you absolutely must but a CAR?

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chinese junk vehicles depreciate like fuck too. Wont catch me buying a Chinese car that’s for sure

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
of course most things in our homes are probably made in china but a car is usually your 2nd biggest purchase (1st for renters) and why would you buy junk there? you could get away with buying a chinese made toaster, a chinese TV if you absolutely must but a CAR?
I remember when my ex was freaking out during covid and actually went back to being a proper traditional woman for a few weeks during all the lockdowns and restrictions.

I guess the boredom of being trapped at home made her want to cook food all the time and eat?

I took her out shopping to buy a blender.
She only wanted a cheap Chinese shit blender worth $30 from kmart.

Couldn't find a kmart that had one in stock.
We searched everywhere and couldn't find one.

I seen they had a quality breville blender which could be used for heaps of things, I think it was around $200?
Can't remember?

I told her I would buy it just to save the trouble running all over Sydney for a stupid blender.
She cut sick at me! Once a woman is set to get cheap Chinese shit at a man's expense there's no stopping her!

Eventually found one at good ol reliable stocklands kmart.
I bought it for her, and told her to keep the receipt safe in her purse as she would need it for an exchange or refund in approximately 3-6 weeks!

3 weeks later she messaged me asking for the receipt because the quality Chinese product mysteriously stopped working!

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember when my ex was freaking out during covid and actually went back to being a proper traditional woman for a few weeks during all the lockdowns and restrictions.

I guess the boredom of being trapped at home made her want to cook food all the time and eat?

I took her out shopping to buy a blender.
She only wanted a cheap Chinese shit blender worth $30 from kmart.

Couldn't find a kmart that had one in stock.
We searched everywhere and couldn't find one.

I seen they had a quality breville blender which could be used for heaps of things, I think it was around $200?
Can't remember?

I told her I would buy it just to save the trouble running all over Sydney for a stupid blender.
She cut sick at me! Once a woman is set to get cheap Chinese shit at a man's expense there's no stopping her!

Eventually found one at good ol reliable stocklands kmart.
I bought it for her, and told her to keep the receipt safe in her purse as she would need it for an exchange or refund in approximately 3-6 weeks!

3 weeks later she messaged me asking for the receipt because the quality Chinese product mysteriously stopped working!
I was speaking with a new car salesman that sold a Japanese brand.. he used to smirk and chuckle at people who buy Chinese car brands as after 9 months they drove poorly with loose steering and problematic engines..

Miraculously his dealership started selling Chinese brand cars and all of a sudden he says they not too bad, good for price.. can’t ever take the salesmen lie out of a salesman.. they are junk

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I was speaking with a new car salesman that sold a Japanese brand.. he used to smirk and chuckle at people who buy Chinese car brands as after 9 months they drove poorly with loose steering and problematic engines..

Miraculously his dealership started selling Chinese brand cars and all of a sudden he says they not too bad, good for price.. can’t ever take the salesmen lie out of a salesman.. they are junk
my uncle is a car salesman.
You ask him what he does for work?
His reply is talk shit and sell cars.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Wonder if they have a higher tier sweatshop comprised of the best children for the more fashionable brands haha

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was at the gym and this girl was trying to make a splash. She was talking to all the guys and wearing skimpy outfits. I noticed outside she drove away in a haval ?? Ahaha.. no one wants that.

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some people can't afford a new hilux or ranger but want a new car so they pay half the price.
I get what you mean though I bought a used ranger almost the same price as a new LDV.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score