Mahayana wrong with people buying Chinese new cars?

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some people can't afford a new hilux or ranger but want a new car so they pay half the price.
I get what you mean though I bought a used ranger almost the same price as a new LDV.
you did the right thing. Those LDV are terrible quality. A used ranger or hilux is far better.. even a triton is heaps better

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
you did the right thing. Those LDV are terrible quality. A used ranger or hilux is far better.. even a triton is heaps better
Aren't Rangers crappy cheap quality shit? Nearly everyone I know that had one either hates it or sold it for a Hilux.

End of the day it's a Ford that can't compete with Toyota.

HD and Ink

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Even Harley are having bikes...300 and 500cc for their US rider training made in China.

But try selling a Chinese no name Haval in 2 years...what a hit you're gonna take.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Aren't Rangers crappy cheap quality shit? Nearly everyone I know that had one either hates it or sold it for a Hilux.

ive hear bad things about rangers / everest.. but they are still way way superior to LDV etc. i think hilux is on another level. but due to availability / wait times people buy ranger

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I wanted a hilux but ranger had low km 42 000 so went with that.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I wanted a hilux but ranger had low km 42 000 so went with that.
I just want a car which is reliable in stop start traffic, doesn't guzzle fuel like a mofo and doesn't need mechanical too often!

When is someone going to invent an indestructible tyre which has minimal friction?

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A word of advice from someone who has been around for a while, Japanese cars were shit when they first came out, now they are the best.
Bought a Datsun in the 1960's it lasted 1 year.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
A word of advice from someone who has been around for a while, Japanese cars were shit when they first came out, now they are the best.
Bought a Datsun in the 1960's it lasted 1 year.
I had a 1979 toyota hilux 4WD for a while.
The thing was solid like a tank.
I wish I kept it.
Didn't have power steering, but I actually preferred it.

I felt like I had proper control of the vehicle.

Last edited: