Magazine freebies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
the other day i picked up my madison for $8.95 and it came with an adorable faux black croc skin modelco makeup bag and a modelco lip gloss which is the softest lipgloss ive used and it has good staying power too.

I just picked up dolly magazine for $9.95 that came with my free ceramic nak hair straightner. It comes in pink and electric blue. I got the blue one. havent tried it yet but its mini and will come in handy for keeping at work.

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
no i dont but 9.95 for a hair straightner is good frieken value... and i get to view any fashion and makeup articles in there so i stay hip :grinning:

Reaction score
im assuming she bought it for the hair straightener lol (or maybe zac efron :p)

would be good for an overnight bag etc - let us know how good it is :grinning:

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
no i dont but 9.95 for a hair straightner is good frieken value... and i get to view any fashion and makeup articles in there so i stay hip :grinning:
hahaha ok i believe you.... :amazed:

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks jorgie. I just bought madison whislt picking up a few things at the shops because of your suggestion. The lipgloss IS fantastic! Tastes yummy too :grinning:

The makeup bag is prob a tad too small for my foundation, mineral powder etc...but it will be a nice sub for the very basics as an overnighter..instead of my shabby cirrent red satin bag lol

:love:

Your Mum

Jorgie
Reaction score
ok just used the hair straightner. i wouldnt recomment to do a total head of hair but as a touch up emergency straightner its awesome! So if you want one for the gym or for the office/school.... get it!

oh and no problemo kurry!

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I get free chick mags through work. European editions as well.

You ladies would love to be me. :p

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
I used to read Dolly years ago when I was still in High School....I used to love the Quizzes and of course Dolly Doctor....Some of the questions were funny as :D

-alex-

fiesty midget
Reaction score
I get free chick mags through work. European editions as well.

You ladies would love to be me. :p
oh hai slip. hook a brother up, FFS!

on topic: I usually only buy magazines when they have cool freebies, unless its NW, I buy that for the puzzles and gossip haha.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
if you get anything for free then it must be poor quality

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
lol check this out :D

knock knock

whos there?

archie

archie who